More Katrina

George Bush doesn’t care about black people.

menino.com/mirror/kayne.mov

Mayor Ray Nagin uncensored:

menino.com/mirror/raynagin.mp3

BBC’s Matt Wells: New Orleans crisis shames Americans

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4210674.stm

i want to watch this, but i dont want iTunes.

is there a version of quicktime available without having to deal with too itoooons?

That is too fucken bad. Bush really is a true redneck PIG!
I said something bad, that they were warned and they were fucken idiots. I ate my own words and did not understand that those people were the unfortunate ones that could not get out in time. Vehicles, money, resources, etc… That I am sorry about.

What we are seeying on TV is true American Bullshit at it’s finest.
Most of those people in S.O.S are black. What is that Blue tie wearing M’F er thinking of when he seen those people crying, screaming for help? Knew of 3rd world like towns, reservations in the U.S, but now Bush and his Admin showed what he thinks of 3rd world and 3rd world situations. :angry:

But is this punishment for what the Americans are doing in Iraq? Is this Gods way of testing the Americans of how they could handle such chaos and unsuitable environment situations? :question:

It’s funny to see how Mike Myers reacts. I think he is scared! Kudos to Kanye West for stating outloud what everybody knows anyway.

[quote=“Trotsky”]i want to watch this, but i dont want iTunes.

is there a version of quicktime available without having to deal with too itoooons?[/quote]

VLC will play pretty much anything.

Quicktime without iTunes:

apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html

The best is the mayor.

When the interviewer points out that the president (and the federal government) can’t send troops or aid without the proper steps being taken (governor officially asks for help, bureaucratic procedures, etc), his response is “did the people of Iraq have to fill in all the paperwork and formally ask for assistance before president Bush sent the army there?” Or something like that…

juancole.com/2005/09/looting … lujah.html

Looting there, looting here.

the video was good looked like Mike was reading from cue cards and Kanye West was talking from his heart, was like Im not reading what was on his cue card, did they stop when he said bush dont care about us black people… looks like they pulled the plug then…

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9189916/
The Bush Goverment Can do no harm…I think Bush should be inpeached man if they can inpeach former president clinton, for lying about a BJ… they should be able to impeach Bush . this guy should be charged with crimes against humanity, he has proved that on more then one occasion, that if your not white your not worth it…RED NECK basterd…

even if you cant make the case for racism with george w bush (he is equally sociopathic to whites and blacks alike in my eyes) , you have to be able to condemn this man and his policies “getting government small enough that you can drown it in the bathtub” for leaving tens of thousands of people in the lurch when the shit hit the fan.

there is a reason for government and there is a reason that you pay taxes and that is why gwb should be ditched (along with a million other reasons that have been shuffled under the carpet) but right now he has failed those people and all of those billions of tax dollars dumped into homeland security and then OH SHIT WAITAMINUTE, something bad happens that is PREDICTED and WARNED and FOREWARNED DAYS BEFORE it occurs and the resources arent there to help the survivors?? SO MUCH FOR BEING A SECURE COUNTRY DIPSHITS.

i get my ggrrrr’s out weekly on thursday when i yell down from mariners park “HEY AMERICANS…YOU’RE FOREIGN POLICY SUCKS

That’s you??

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It’s Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren’t there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn’t want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don’t like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don’t let people criticize you for this — after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don’t listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers’ budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn’t cut the money to fix those levees, there weren’t going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them — BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn’t stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It’s not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C’mon, they’re black! I mean, it’s not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don’t make me laugh! Race has nothing — NOTHING — to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
www.MichaelMoore.com

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.

New Orleans has been nearly completely evacuated. There are no grounds for the ridiculous posts in this thread. Criticize the response time all you want, I actually had no idea you cared so much about Americans, but claiming that George Bush is a redneck pig who hates black people? Give me a bloody break.

http://tinyurl.com/28o42
Also, don’t forget to join the FLTA

Anne Rice op-ed in NY Times:

Anne Rice as in the vampire Lestat?

u must be an American or at least an American sympathizer…I watched CNN as did those crazy Americans and there Politicians when it was announced that Katrina would be a class 5 hurricane… now that was a good day before it hit land, don’t tell me they couldn’t have prepared better, I know a lot of people didn’t want to leave there home’s I know for me it would be hard choice to make as well but these poor people were not given the choice, most of the places that got hit were in some of the poorest area’s. there could have been buses sent and the same day, to help with the avacuation, its been 8 days now there are still people waiting to be avcuated and … come on it took 5 days for them too see they needed to leave the city, I knew the day after and they predicted what was going to happen even before it hit… they choiced to sit on there ass and took a wait and see attitude…so Ivan go crawl under the rock u came from, when u say “claiming that George Bush is a redneck pig who hates black people? Give me a bloody break”… it looks to me he is a redneck who hates black people. or at least does not think there in the same catagory as a white person…

mmmflordaballotsivan

What was Bush’s reaction when he met the Brazilian president?

Almost as funny as Condy Rice repeatedly referring to Bush as “my husband.”

Do you have Blacks too?
sfbayview.com/061202/haveblacks061202.html
…wow