Missing Person - Julia Ridley

http://bc.rcmp.ca/digitalAssets/28/28633_JRidleypic.jpg
The Prince Rupert RCMP is issuing an appeal to the public for assistance regarding the disappearance of Julia RIDLEY (1993-01-10).

On December 19th, 2011 at approximately 10:00 PM Julia went to a neighbours residence to watch some movies and advised her family she would be back home later that evening. Julia never returned home.

The Prince Rupert RCMP have made contact with Julia’s family and they have indicated that none of her friends or family have seen her since her disappearance.

Julia is described as:

• First Nations women;
  • 18 years old;
  • 5’ 4";
  • 125 pounds;
  • Petit build;
  • Long Dark Brown Hair;
  • Glasses;

Julia was last seen wearing Blue Jeans with tears in the legs, Black Jacket with a “Westcoast Resorts” logo, and was wearing glasses.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Julia please contact the Prince Rupert RCMP Detachment at 250-627-0700.

bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteN … ntId=22301

Would anyone know if there is a recent photo of Julia Ridley which could be posted or one that I may have access to so I may carry it on my person , while I am doing my walks around town ?

[editing to remove the post that was here and provide an update]

The teenager has been located.

[quote=“Cst. Ferman”][editing to remove the post that was here and provide an update]

The teenager has been located.[/quote]

good…great news