Missing family dog

Good luck, I know what its like to lose a pet and not be able to find them. My pitbull got out last year and was never found  :neutral_face:

We’ve got a new little guy now but theres no replacing him.

Magnum was found today.  My sister just received that call and is going to get him now.  Thanks everyone for your help :smile:

AWESOME NEWS… a happy ending… :smiley: :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:
give Mags a hug from me too…

that’s such a relief. So glad he’s back.

THANKS TO EVERYONE!! This is sooo wonderful!! our family is complete again!! Dan, thanks ever sooo much for the call!! it is soo greatly appriciated!! We will be stopping by tomorrow at ur office!!!

AGIAN THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

Congrates :smile:
If dogs could only talk then you would know his story Lol

I am so Very Happy for your family and that beautiful dog Mag. My Sweet Lady will be so happy as well.

Congratulations, rupertite79!  Wonderful news indeed.  :-)

Lots of hugs and kisses from me for your beautiful dog and I am so HAPPY and relieved for you and your family…Your family is indeed whole now…I just saw your vehicle pull in actually and was thrilled to see him get out…Good Work Everyone… :smiley:

Just a tiny word of advice for you. Since he’s had a taste of running, be sure for the time being that you keep him on a really short leash, he may have made some friends and want to go visit. Believe me, it happened to me and I put myself through all the heartache all over again. Didn’t have a happy ending for me the final time. Would hate for you folks to go through this again so please don’t take it for granted that he won’t run again.

My girlfriend and I had the same experience with our dog which was a little smaller than your dog but he began running and we managed to get luck a few times but finally he just never was returned to us. He used to like chasing deer and for a while we had people who knew my girlfriend and I. We just ended up having to explain to her kids and I to mine hat we were not careful enough. So please do keep that leash on your dog for the next while, even for your dog’s sake.

We always rope our dog up before we put him outside.
He’s never run away. He’s 11