Missing Cat

We are missing our cat, from the five corners area. She is a seven year old indoor, black, long haired cat, with white hair on her nose, chest, and three of her paws. She has a blue collar with a bell on it. She answers to the name of Jangles. We went to bed last night with all doors closed, but left her access to the deck, which is quite high. Not sure if she jumped or was taken by a winged beast. Any information would be appriciated.

Sorry to hear about that Sieve!  I hope you recover your cat!  Do you have a picture that you can post here?

I’m not sure how to post a picture

If you have a picture of your cat in digital form, something like cat.jpg, you can e-mail it to me and I’ll post it for you.  I’ll send you a personal message with one of my main e-mail addresses.

Edit:  added later.  Okay I’ve sent you the personal mesage.  If you look on the upper right of your screen on this forum you should now see one new message.  In the message is my e-mail address.

Tried to attach picture but timed out. Jangles scurried up the front steps at that time. She’d been missing for over twelve hours. We were so happy to see her, we let her snoop around for awhile, then gave her a complete bath. Thanks to all, and Hitest.

Good to hear your cat is back!  You’re welcome. :smiley:

Here at hackingthemainframe.com, we love happy endings.

Hmm…I wonder if that was the kitty I saw by my place last night.
It wasn’t a cat I’ve ever seen around before - (since most of the ones around the
neighbourhood come and eat my cat’s food we put outside so I know the usual kitty visitors). Sounds exactly like you described.

Glad she came back home. :smile: