Missing BC Women Link

I don’t know how to put this lightly… but I’ll give it my best.
It is hard for me to even think about the evil that happens around this Province (well world in general.) And even harder to think about how such events get put aside and pretty much forgotten about by most.
I have recently came across a website that I would like to share with you all. Some may not be interested, but it may be an eye opener to many.
I realize we have had these discussions about the Northern BC highway murders, etc. But let us not forgot the lives that are being taken away from us. And may justice one day be served. Peace and faith to all.
Anyhow, here is the site…

http://www.missingnativewomen.ca/native3.html

It’s very nice to see someone concerned about these kind of issues. Every time I read or hear about things like that, it makes me feel sorry for the victims, and it scares the hell out of me that there are people out there who go around killing. The reality is, that is the world out there today, and the best any average person can do for themselves, especially young women, is to be aware of these things and be careful out there.

the only real person I could feel sorry for is CHASIDY WHITFORD, seriously aged 2 and killed by her father? thats fucked up

I empathize with people more than I sympathize. Yes most of those women were part of illegal activity, but they were also dealt shitty cards in life.
When they were children, I am sure they weren’t like " I want to get addicted to drugs and sell my body when I grow up." You know what I mean??
We all have a story and some of us are fortunate enough to overcome hurdles in life. These very same hurdles can eventually ruin some people’s lives. Especially if they didn’t have a very good childhood, etc.
I am happy with the strength and faith my parents provided me as child and can only wish every kid had the same.