Mini me

From pvponline.com

[quote=“Scott Kurtz”]The Mac Zealots have spoken, I’m getting a Mac
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back in May of 2004, I put up an optional donation box for all the Mac Zealots who insist on harassing me about switching from a PC to the all powerful apple line.

Now, instead of emailing me, they would be able to send me one dollar towards a mac if they wanted me to have one so badly. As of the date I took down the donation link, I had earned just over 1100 bucks. Donations had stopped coming in so I was going to have to buy a crappy emac, or spend some of my own money to get an iMac or a laptop. I already have a laptop and I got no place for an iMac.

Then those genius bastards at apple invented the Mac Mini. It’s a G4 Mac not much bigger than a CD jewel case. It will let me edit movies, store digital photos, manage my ipod, and maybe even do a little art, and give Scratch a new place to sleep.

I’ll have money left over to upgrade memory and get a superdrive as well as purchase a switch box so I can use the same monitor,mouse and keyboard that I’m using with my PC. It’s perfect.

So there you go, Mac fiends. I’ll soon have the best of both worlds and the Brent Sienna in me will be complete. Mac Mini will be MINE![/quote]

Well its not exactly what your looking for but
http://www.kenwoodusa.com/excelon/excelonKeg.jsp