Michael faces new allegations

[quote]**Embattled pop icon Michael Jackson reportedly has even more to worry about these days.

Jackson, who already faces child-molestation charges in California, is now being slapped with new allegations that he molested another child — now an 18-year-old man — in the late 1980s, according to Reuters.

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office confirmed the investigation to reporters, but would not discuss details of the case. The Los Angeles Police Department reportedly began investigating the allegations after receiving a tip from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. The LAPD told Reuters that the incident allegedly occurred in Los Angeles in the late '80s, and that their Juvenile Division, Child Protection Section, is investigating the claims.

Jackson’s attorney, Mark Geragos, defended his client, telling Reuters, “It appears to be nothing more than part of an ongoing campaign to smear Michael with unfounded, scurrilous and ridiculous accusations, and we fully intend to find out who’s behind it and take the appropriate actions.”

The news comes as Jackson’s child-molestation case in Santa Barbara County continues to move forward. The next pretrial hearing in that case is set for April 30.
This report is provided by MTV News**[/quote]

MJ has had so much involvement with children, he is an easy target for these allegations. He has money, or used to have a lot, and I think that is what people want.
There is no real evidence that could lead me to believe he did it, nor is there evidence that he didn’t do it.
It is hard to believe anything these days.

He’s had so much involvement with children, how could anyone NOT think he had other motives? THe guy is a freak, touches himself in music videos, wears ONE glove instead of two, and wore sequined jumpsuits.

Come on… the symptoms were there LONG ago.

All i say, my opinion sure hes a weirdo, but honestly… Just cause he likes chidren like that and whatnot don’t mean he did stuff to them… I think its the parents of the kids that try to get the cash outta him, cause he is the most profitible artist in the last 15 years…

King Of Pop…

His old tunes rock too!

who gives a shit that sicko should be slaughterd

And KAO, the one glove was such a trend for a long time fuck i still do that in baseball… hehe now i gotta grab myself after i hit a homerun!

i still recon he is a poof

he’s wacko jacko… but still…

great artist.

In softball, it’s still ok to wear one glove. You look like a dork but everyone knows it surves a purpose. Real hitters wear 2 gloves though.

And please… don’t grab yourself after you hit a homerun… that’s reason enough not to lend out any bats :stuck_out_tongue: Which by the way… the yellow and black one has a dent!

[quote=“smartass”]He’s had so much involvement with children, how could anyone NOT think he had other motives? THe guy is a freak, touches himself in music videos, wears ONE glove instead of two, and wore sequined jumpsuits.

Come on… the symptoms were there LONG ago.[/quote]

Elton John wore sequins too, cared for the children and dressed like a freak too, does that mean we should call him a freak and accuse him of being a child molestor? What about Rosie O’Donnell, she was right into children’s charities, dressed a bit odd at times…
And not to mention the amount of artists that touch themselves these days. Britney kisses women, was originally aimed at the young crowd, and shows her body quite often, do you think she is a potential threat to young girls too?
I don’t judge people by what they look like, we are all unique in our own way. Stereotyping people by their clothes and actions doesn’t make any sense.
And we have absolutely no idea what has happened, therefor, if infact he is proved guilty, then we have the opportunity to call him a really sick *&^% !! Until then, it just isn’t right. Can you imagine being accused of something you didn’t do?

[quote=“Prudence”]

[quote=“smartass”]He’s had so much involvement with children, how could anyone NOT think he had other motives? THe guy is a freak, touches himself in music videos, wears ONE glove instead of two, and wore sequined jumpsuits.

Come on… the symptoms were there LONG ago.[/quote]

Elton John wore sequins too, cared for the children and dressed like a freak too, does that mean we should call him a freak and accuse him of being a child molestor? What about Rosie O’Donnell, she was right into children’s charities, dressed a bit odd at times… [/quote]

So by that account, are you saying that Michael Jackson is a homosexual?

Yes I do. Do you see the amount of young girls that want to be like Britney Spears and dress like 30 year old hookers? I also blame the Spice Girls for this.

But it makes lots of dollars. Kids all want to dress like their idols, or their friends, so they don’t get stereotyped into being “losers” or “being uncool” etc etc. The retail business thrives on people like this.

[quote=“smartass”]

But it makes lots of dollars. Kids all want to dress like their idols, or their friends, so they don’t get stereotyped into being “losers” or “being uncool” etc etc. The retail business thrives on people like this.[/quote]

wow, deep, man.

toooooooooooooooooooooooootally :wink:

:smiley:

[quote=“Anonymous”]

But it makes lots of dollars. Kids all want to dress like their idols, or their friends, so they don’t get stereotyped into being “losers” or “being uncool” etc etc. The retail business thrives on people like this.

wow, deep, man.[/quote]

unlike your gene pool :unamused:

elton john is a gay boy too what makes you think he isnt a pedo

Elton John is my hero!

To be quite honest, I think that it only matters if you enjoy the music, not the artists. Sure it is a benefit if the artist is appealing to the eye and all, but is not it the music that counts? (In no way shape or form was I implying that I find Michael Jackson, Brittany Spears, or Elton John attractive by that previous statement, I was just speaking in general terms!)

so your saying if an artist such as elton john raped loads of blokes then people should listen to his music and give there cash to a sicko.
what im trying to say is sick people shouldnt have the right to live and they should be locked up and never to see daylight again.

NO NO! I was just saying that you should not have to stop listening to music you enjoy just because the artist molested some child. Sick pieces of mierda like Michael Jackson should be locked up, not killed, but definately locked up.

lol yer i was just testing you