Men Should Drive

I feel strongly that in a relationship only the man should drive, even if the woman owns the vehicle.

Unless she is picking you up from your buddie’s stag party after you drank half a 40 pounder of rum.

Discuss.

Well, it’s not really a big deal to me, but in my relationship, that’s pretty much how it goes. We both own our own cars, but if we’re rolling in one vehicle, it’s almost always me driving.

I think that this pretty much sums it up:

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10015/normal_brain.jpg

I’ll get my ass kicked if the wrong person sees this, but dudes, my transmission can’t handle it any more!

It is, literally, “you know what really grinds my gears?”

Haha!

I will not let my girlfriend drive anywhere if I am in the vehicle. I am still training her :wink:

Woman should never be allowed to drive, period. Or vote! How do you think they got to this point? Voting, bah.

If anyone’s ever seen me drive they would agree with you, the man should drive. Then, I can not pay attention to what’s going on AND the roads would be safe, AT THE SAME TIME.

Especially at night. I hate night driving.

Yeah, if only it were against the law for women to drive…like in Saudi Arabia! We could learn a lot from them.