McDonalds now open 24 hrs

Just got a coffee from McDonalds and noticed new signage indicating they are now a 24-hr McDonalds…well the drive-thru is open for 24 hrs.

Interesting.

Should be good with it open 24 hrs about time. Most likely only 3 employees so not high wages.

About time that location got some smarts.

why does Rupert need a 24 hr. drive thru ??? lol not cost effective here yet

I’m not sure that it would or would not be cost effective having a 24-hour drive thru at MacDonalds, but I would wager that having a 24-hour drive thru at either of the liquor stores here would definitely be cost effective, lol. Just sayin…

wahoo! I’m gonna set my alarm clock for 3 am…what time does breakfast start? Not everyone sleeps from 11pm to 7am, so this should accommodate night and evening shift workers… and insomniacs, too!

[quote=“Cst. Ferman”]

I’m not sure that it would or would not be cost effective having a 24-hour drive thru at MacDonalds, but I would wager that having a 24-hour drive thru at either of the liquor stores here would definitely be cost effective, lol. Just sayin…[/quote]

lol…now, does that sound like a solution to one of our biggest problems… just sayin

Well if McDonalds have decided to stay open 24hrs, I’m willing to bet that they disagree with your opinion of whether it can make money or not.

Looks like 7-11 finally got competition.

incorrect quotee, will try again

[quote=“My2cents”]

I’m not sure that it would or would not be cost effective having a 24-hour drive thru at MacDonalds, but I would wager that having a 24-hour drive thru at either of the liquor stores here would definitely be cost effective, lol. Just sayin…
lol…now, does that sound like a solution to one of our biggest problems… just sayin[/quote]

(hehe) It gets even better. Last night while going through the Drive-thru I ordered a medium double-double. Tango Hotel sells their medium for $1.78 (Tim Hortons, I mean) and McDonalds same beverage was only 22 cents. Now, if you give the clerk a quarter, you’ll even a nickleback. Just sayin

^^
Thats only temporary though cause of the “free small coffee” deal they have running for the month. They just take the price of a small coffee off the price of a medium or large.