Maverick Mart Robbed!

the crime in this town is horrible new moon,king coin now maverick what next? did they catch the person that robbed maverick anyone have any details?

I heard they caught the culprits hiding in the bush down the street…

Is this the robbery from a couple of weeks ago or has there been another one?

Its probably the first one but I know ther will be more happening . There is so much cocaine in this town , people will be
hurting real bad , the users are from teens , young adults to the older or longtime users. Someone showed me a photo
last week of one party which went down recently and the crowd was made up of teens and young adults just getting
F*#^@d , there is a high population of young ladies . There will be more .

[quote=“Justin Case”]Its probably the first one but I know ther will be more happening . There is so much cocaine in this town , people will be
hurting real bad , the users are from teens , young adults to the older or longtime users. Someone showed me a photo
last week of one party which went down recently and the crowd was made up of teens and young adults just getting
F*#^@d , there is a high population of young ladies . There will be more .[/quote]

REALLY!!! how old are you ? This stuff has been happening since there where teens!
Cause kids are going to party & do stupid things, its suddenly news ?
1 rotten apple screws the barrel ?
There is just some bad people, fact of life !

Lol chances are some of the people you respect and look up to have used at some point in their lives,
doesn’t mean they are going to robb a store !

I am not ignorent to the whole subject by no means , being an ex user myself and yes there are some well to do who like their nose candy . I would think that we are allowed to express our views on here and maybe show some concerns as well. Some may get away with hiding their so-called recreational drug and may have things in place for a time being . We must not or should not neglect the issues and the serious affects of such addictions .

[quote=“crip75”]

[quote=“Justin Case”]Its probably the first one but I know ther will be more happening . There is so much cocaine in this town , people will be
F*#^@d , there is a high population of young ladies . There will be more .[/quote]

REALLY!!! how old are you ? This stuff has been happening since there where teens!
Cause kids are going to party & do stupid things, its suddenly news ?
1 rotten apple screws the barrel ?
There is just some bad people, fact of life ![/quote]

Are you really that unaware of the drug issue in this town? Young or old is really not the case at all, the fact is the enormity of the issue itself! Justin Case knows it well and not only has but always will care about those in trouble. “Stuff has been happening since there were teens” is tunnel vision to the extreme. Is that the justificaton for all the crap that is going down in Rupert right now and why parents are worried about the futures of their kids once they graduate high school? Look around you, this town has a problem, a big one.

Go other places, you will see the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS. It’s not just this town, it’s everywhere, and it always has been. The only difference is, now, with social media, and cameras everywhere, it’s much more out in the open.

So bubbasteve , not trying to get you going here again but , because as you mentioned in your post that this problem is happening all over the place , does that we should not try and apply ourselves with trying to address the problem and situation in our own community ? It is true that if one says the old line of Frank Zappa " It can’t happen here ", so we do not worry about the one who may wish to consider getting away from it . Do we not worry about our future resources , the young ones coming up the line . Well I am sorry but after all the years of working in the community and all the young people who have trusted in me , I find it very hard to turn away . I still take the time and many still take the time to sit and talk.

i know drugs are there but i dont know about the problems cause i stay away from the real drugs . for the most part i know people who smoke a little weed(less harmful than booze by the way) and im sure they may do something else when im not around .

but they know i dont touch the shit so it doesnt come up. its not like its a new thing people just found out about. if they are stupid enough to touch the shit to me its their issue not mine. ive got my own family to worry about .

yea i get it bad economy life sucks no jobs blah blah blah. we have it great in this country even when your homeless your still fed not dying and getting in aids and every other disease. be happy we live here . get a job get on with life. never have i been without a job in my life i have taken a lesser paying job if needed . the jobs are there.