Man overboard?

LOL, not to cramp your style or anything, but considering you’re looking for recruits for your holy crusade of park spaces, calling people dickwads or dikwad as you said, probably won’t fill up the recruiting lines :unamused:

:smiley:lol

A spade is a spade is a spade…roll with the momentum or get run over dude!
Oh yeah wanna be wolf boyz  need not apply!!!..

I would appreciate it if we could avoid the insults, folks.

fair enough…i wont make any further derogatory statements.

Thank you, mcsash.  I appreciate that a lot. :smiley:

It was a small inside crab boat called the Reid Pass, and he had just moved here with his new wife and hadn’t even got his first pay cheque. Condolences to his people.

何人  氓 談話 夫  國王 重要性 氓

Who is his people you talk of?
Was this man a king or someone of importance to his people?

I have read this post several times now, along with the others and it has been bothering me, but I have been too gutless to reply up until now so here it is. I was way out of line in saying what I said, it isnt really something I know much about I was just being a bigmouth stirring up the shit and it appears I have over-stirred it, let me explain.
    The story of those four guys was just a story told to me when I was working on a drag boat a few years back, was one of those really shitty nights , we were all hanging on the pick waiting for it to come down and the guys were telling their “remember that night” stories about shitty weather, I was told that story that night, that the Canadian coast guard were on scene but couldnt or wouldnt help, was probly couldnt, I cant remember and shouldnt have implied that I could. They said the Americans put divers in the water that saved them, I never even gave any thought that we dont have divers and that the Americans actually are way closer to where this was all taking place.
    In hindsight I have heard countless stories of our coast guard doing heroic types of rescues all the time, my comments were way way out of line I should have never said those comments and very much regret saying them. I feel a public apology to all the Canadian coast guard and their families and friends is in order so this is it, I am sorry for those comments, they are rude, incorrect and not true. I stand corrected.