Lost cat

Please help us find Greg, our lost cat. He has just moved to Prince Rupert and has lived in an apartment all his life until now. He is white, with greyish blackish splotches on his body. The fur on his back is thinning because of stress, but he is gentle and curious. Greg has been declawed, so he has no protection. He does not wear any identifying collar, and was lost behind Roosevelt Park and 6th Avenue West where it dead ends. Please bring him in and call us at 250.624.8298 if you find him. A small reward is being offered.

Do you mind if I post this on the Facebook Prince Rupert Pets Group ? Wanted your permission before I post your number. Keep us posted and good luck finding Greg !

Not at all please do so it is a friend’s cat and information… thank you so much!

[quote=“jamesbrown”]

Not at all please do so it is a friend’s cat and information… thank you so much![/quote]

DONE !! Posted on the pet site and my own. Have you called the SPCA and the vets? Keep me posted ! Good Luck,probably hiding out of the rain. Is anyone walking around with some catfood? AND a towel

Any news “jamesbrown”? Was hoping to hear “Greg” had been found.