Looking for MB or Computer

I’m looking for a motherboard and CPU for trade. I have an Asus A7V with an Athlon 800mHz and I’m looking for something equivalent. I need to trade because the VIA chipset is not compatible with a new piece of hardware. I don’t care about the extras on the motherboard such as the onboard ATA100 controller as I don’t use it. Either a motherboard trade if you have a Socket A motherboard, or motherboard and CPU if you have an Intel 750-1000mHz.

—OR—

I’m looking for a computer to buy, such as a Dell Optiplex, that is small and lays flat. Brand names preferred. I’m looking for something older, but no slower than 400mhz.

alistair
email me

jleaman at curtek . com

i got something for you …

j’

[quote=“alistair”]I’m looking for a motherboard and CPU for trade. I have an Asus A7V with an Athlon 800mHz and I’m looking for something equivalent. I need to trade because the VIA chipset is not compatible with a new piece of hardware. I don’t care about the extras on the motherboard such as the onboard ATA100 controller as I don’t use it. Either a motherboard trade if you have a Socket A motherboard, or motherboard and CPU if you have an Intel 750-1000mHz.

—OR—

I’m looking for a computer to buy, such as a Dell Optiplex, that is small and lays flat. Brand names preferred. I’m looking for something older, but no slower than 400mhz.[/quote]

If You’re anywhere near kelowna there is a store here with stacks of optiplex 500mhz computers for 99 bucks, I cant remember the name of it but im going there later to pick some stuff so i can tell you later if you need me to or something.

Have 2 Dell Optiplexes on consignment. I’ll check’em and post the specs later!

I’ve got a Celeron 2 733 o/c’d to 950 that I’d look at swapping.

Eagerly waiting…

Please post the MB model. Thanks.