Looking for a project?

I have a paino thats needs TLC

This paino came from the original legion hall and was used to entertain the troops during the war. From what I understand my great grandfather used to play, and the paino has been in my family since it left the hall. Its in rough shape and needs to be restored and tuned. Its currently used to hold family photos

I would like to see it given back to the community in some way as it is a piece of local history. Either to back to the legion or maybe the musuem would like it.

I do not have the ability or talent to restore it, nor do I have the money to pay for its restoration.

I am in the process of downsizing and will be unable to take the piano when I move so I’m looking for options as to what to do with it.

If someone would like a project or if you have any ideas on what to do with it, please contact me and let me know what you would like to do with it, and how it would be used.

I have a paino thats needs TLC

This paino came from the original legion hall and was used to entertain the troops during the war. From what I understand my great grandfather used to play, and the paino has been in my family since it left the hall. Its in rough shape and needs to be restored and tuned. Its currently used to hold family photos

I would like to see it given back to the community in some way as it is a piece of local history. Either to back to the legion or maybe the musuem would like it.

I do not have the ability or talent to restore it, nor do I have the money to pay for its restoration.

I am in the process of downsizing and will be unable to take the piano when I move so I’m looking for options as to what to do with it.

If someone would like a project or if you have any ideas on what to do with it, please contact me and let me know what you would like to do with it, and how it would be used.