Looking for a mystery shopper in Prince Rupert

Hi!

My name is Stephanie and I am a scheduler with the mystery shopping company Premier Service. I have an available mystery shop in the Rupert Square mall that I need done as soon as possible!

This is a very easy shop, and would require the person to visit the store, try a few things on and then answer questions on a brief report about the customer service they received. For this, I am paying $25.00!

If anyone is interested, please send me an email at www.premierservice.ca.

Thanks!

Very funny, 25 bucks? 25 per item or per DAY?
I am looking for 2 snow jackets for our two lovely cats.

Hi!

The mystery shop would take about 20 minutes to complete, and the report would take about 40 minutes to fill out. The pay is $25.00 for the one shop, not too bad for an hour of work ;>

Again, you would visit the store as if you were an average customer, ask to try a few things on, and then fill in the report which contains questions such as “Did the sales associate greet you when you entered?”

Steph

Some of us might not feel comfortable in helping you exploit your employees.

Wow, I think there is some confusion here!

We are actually hired by this store to go in once a month and “shop” the sales associates. If they do really well, the sales associates get a cash bonus!

I am not sure how this is exploiting them at all…

Steph

Can I try on womens undergarments for mine??

“Uhhh, sir…what ARE you doing?”

“Does pink suit me?”

“Security”

Report: Bad service.

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]Can I try on womens undergarments for mine??

“Does pink suit me?”

“Security”

Report: Bad service.[/quote]

That’s worth more than $25.00.

I’ve heard of this company!! My friend did this for them last month.

How cool! I can actually get paid to shop?!

Sign me up! :smiley:

[quote=“BigThumb”]

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]Can I try on womens undergarments for mine??

“Does pink suit me?”

“Security”

Report: Bad service.[/quote]

That’s worth more than $25.00.[/quote]

It’s at LEAST worth a public indecency charge! :smiley:

Partygurl: This is obviously suited to you. Better snap it up.

Done!

Good gurl :wink:

[quote=“PartyGurl”]I’ve heard of this company!! My friend did this for them last month.

How cool! I can actually get paid to shop?!

Sign me up! :smiley:[/quote]

Hey can you tell me when you are going to do this mystery shop please? I’d like to make some extra cash too :smiley:

Someone very close to me tried being a mystery shopper earlier this year at McDonalds. Now we don’t eat there usually so for her to go there was stretching it a bit. The directions were clear that two purchases, one inside and one thru the drive thru were to be done during a certain period of the day. After she did it and reported it she was told that it wouldn’t be valid because the purchases were too close together. I saw the directions sent and I can’t see where anything was done wrong. To make a long story short, she was stuck with the bill and a crap load of greasy food all while trying to help out McDonalds and the agency hired to do the work. My advice… steer clear of this and hold onto your wallet tightly. If they want this program to work then they had better cough up the cash.

Premier Service pays their mystery shoppers very well. It’s totally legit, and most of the time you get your purchase paid for as well. So if you go out and buy a shirt, you get paid to do the shop by an hourly wage, and you get the shirt paid for by them as well.

If I were to become a mystery shopper, I would do it wearing a Darth Vader mask!

Condoms. :laughing:

Her last PM response. :unamused: