Look who’s coming back to town!

that guy is a piece of shit, through and through.  he’s a liar, he’s a cheat, and he steals off the backs of those who place trust in him, i’d bet (and this is comming from somebody who no longer lives there) that he’ll end up in the harbour sooner then later.  when i worked at the radio station there anytime his name came up the word ‘capitol punishment’ seemed right behind it.  sorry to hear it for anybody involved there. 

Ridley terminals employees… stand up and take notice. You will need a new job soon.

The following webpage
is a good example of some of Mr. Dan Veniez’s handiwork.

cep298.com/negotiations/carnaby.html

As an ex mill worker who got screwed out of a pension by Veniez and the other previous owner’s I have warned as many people as I can about him. He is a cheat liar and lower than a snake. he hates unions and those that dare to stand up to him.  I wonder if Frank D from the Pulp Union will be there to meet his old buddy!  the conservatives especially Harper AKA Lil Bush should be wiped off the face of the earth politcally MORONS!
Funny that negotiations with the Union at Ridley where suddenly “postponed” until early Jan and the very next day the announcment comes about veniez’s new title is announced.  I am saving any rotten vegis/fish etc that is beyond way beyond cosumption date thave  any rotten items for me to use as ammo!

Thanks