Logo election

Let’s have our own election based only on the logos of the political parties.

http://tinyurl.com/yvdnf

I tried to make a poll but it said that there were too many poll options.

I like the green party’s logo.

Man, I’m glad we have a Communist Party AND a Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada. Wouldn’t want people to confuse the twol

I think we should follow the rest of the civilized world and do the proportional representation thing. If a party gets 10% of the vote, they should get 10% of the seats!

What’s the Canadian Action Party?

green party one is far out!

I’m torn… the Liberals have the Nike swoosh, but the Marijuana party has marijuana…

Corporate sell out!!

Question? Wouldn’t the views and opinions of the Communist Party be about EXACTLY the same as the Marxist-Leninist Party? And yet they are two different parties?

Likely, after visiting each of their respected websites, the difference seems that the Marxist-Leninist Party emphasizes the writings of Hardial Bains (who ever he is).

Update (after a bit more thought)

Think of it like the Christian church. There are different flavours of Christianity, but all believe in the same God. Well, the same holds true about the Communist Party. I would think that they believe in the same ideals, but the way they get to them are different. (Naturally, a communist would not like my analogy because they are against the church.) Helpful?

Come back after you’ve done first year Political Science, and you’ll have an answer to that question.

Now a good NDP’r would say the same thing about the Liberals and the Conservatives!

:laughing:

I tried a Poli Sci course once, 100 level. I’m sure it was important stuff, but I just couldn’t motivate myself to continue it. I think part of the problem was I didn’t understand the whole concept of politics as a science. Perhaps that was one of the items I would have learned. But it wasn’t to be. Not for me at least. There is a gap in my knowledge.

Communist Party of Canada. Or the weed one.