Local Photographer

Hi everyone I’am looking for suggestions for a local photographer here in town here. This would be for hotel pictures inside and out.

Thanks

Hi there
I Really like Shannon Bosco. I’m not sure of her phone number but she did the Santa pics for the SPCA this year and was great with the animals. I have seen some of her other work and have had friends use her and are very happy with her quality of work.

Thank you so much for the Information :smile:

Stefania Bowler is another local photographer, her work is AMAZING and she is very affordable.

You can look her up under S. Bowler Photography on Facebook.

facebook.com/pages/SBowler-P … 2759604947

[quote=“bthedog”]Stefania Bowler is another local photographer, her work is AMAZING and she is very affordable.

facebook.com/pages/SBowler-P … 2759604947[/quote]

Thanks I just looked at her website and it looks like she has moved to Surrey now

Stefania Bowler of S. Bowler Photography is actually in Prince Rupert right now until April I beileve. She is taking clients and appointments while here.
The contact on her Facebook page is sbowlerphotography@hotmail.com or 250-600-4721.

Photography By Vi is another popular one on Facebook, search it up

Laurie Grey is also a good photographer, her works hang in the Ice House Gallery

[quote=“Speedy”]

[quote=“bthedog”]Stefania Bowler is another local photographer, her work is AMAZING and she is very affordable.

facebook.com/pages/SBowler-P … 2759604947[/quote]

Thanks I just looked at her website and it looks like she has moved to Surrey now[/quote]

She commutes back and forth between Surrey and Prince Rupert. She is currently in town until May.

Lonnie Wishart
Bruce Rempel
Laurie Duffy
Guy Rochon
Jason Closter

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions :smile:

We also have a new/returning photographer to town

Mike Ambach
ambach@runbox.com
mikeambach.com/mike_ambach/Home.html

Taught the photography piece at the Creative Jam 2012 at the Lester Centre a couple of weeks back; phenomenal!