Let me format your mom

format is not a recognized command.
windohs will not comply.

format c: /s /q /u There use that : O ()

How many times must I tell you??? The /u makes the /q redundent!!!

who are you ?

the answer to your problem is Mr. Mike M.D.

find his number and give him a call, or…email me
Then I will set it up

you wont regret bubba fett.

That’s funny but not TRUE

and if it works give the computer to someone you don’t like. get one for yourself that has a real operating system.

Im planning on buying 2 mahcines soon. NEW JOB OFFER YESTERDAY WOOTT!!!

When are you ever NOT planning on buying new machines?

well i have a 10year old machine right now because i had to sell my 17" pb to buy food and rent…

Hungry and living in a box outside with a powerbook > Having a home and food with no powerbook.

ill have BOTh : O ) plus i live in a brand new apartment building…

We’ll just a suggestion here, but if you look at his nickname or handle, it says “alistair” which could in my mind only be one person… Lets give you a hint, you we’re his bitch at creative systems. :stuck_out_tongue: haha

?

Anyway, Jason. I’m not very knowledgable in the topic at hand, but I dont’ think you can do an unconditional format with the quick command. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of /u anyway.

[quote=“timbits”]

We’ll just a suggestion here, but if you look at his nickname or handle, it says “alistair” which could in my mind only be one person… Lets give you a hint, you we’re his bitch at creative systems. :stuck_out_tongue: haha[/quote]

I was no one’s bitch alistair’s fBIG ass sat in a chair every day and gave orders…

I think people who use /q /u are people who were using computers before windows :wink: It really shows people’s age when they don’t realize what it’s all about. But if you were really into DOS in the old days, you’d still use /q /u just out of habit.

/U means don’t do the “unformat” options – in the old DOS days, you could “unformat” a disk even after you formatted, because it would save “unformat” information. If you used /u, it wouldn’t save this unformat information.

/Q would just mean quick format, for a disk that had already been formatted. And yes, you could certainly do a quick format with no unformat information. Hence, /q /u

/U doesn’t exist in the windows version of the unformat command, so it basically does nothing. /Q doesn’t make it redundant, it just doesn’t exist, since Windows doesn’t have the “unformat” command, and doesn’t require unformat information.

I’m sure you meant /q makes /u redundant, Alistair, instead of what you actually said (/u making /q redundant), but neither is true. /U doesn’t exist anymore.

now: tinyurl.com/5lobc

then: robvanderwoude.com/format.html

The important bit:

The /Q switch allows unformatting
The /Q /U switches dis-allow unformatting; very fast

[quote=“jleaman”]

We’ll just a suggestion here, but if you look at his nickname or handle, it says “alistair” which could in my mind only be one person… Lets give you a hint, you we’re his bitch at creative systems. :stuck_out_tongue: haha

I was no one’s bitch alistair’s fBIG ass sat in a chair every day and gave orders…[/quote]

My point, he gave you orders you did them, you we’re his bitch.

nuff-said
eh?

hahahah…

Yes, You laugh because what I say is true…

Muahah…ha!

No, I’m going to stick with what I said.

As per your link “Thenâ€