Last Pogo in Podunk

Sharp eyed and regular readers of our efforts will note that today marks an anniversary for our narrative of Podunkian life.

It was on this day back in 2004, that we began the process of cataloguing the ups and downs of our little corner of world…

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire item atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … odunk.html)

Well this is very sad. I hope you stay around HTMF and give your opinions now and again. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

Podunkian, I hope you remain a member of HTMF!

As Shrek would say " Change is good donkey" Good luck in your next adventure thanks for all the Podunkian Posts.

Got locked out of HTMF by that hacker but just back in time to say so long. Enjoyed your posts.

Thanks for your input KP. It will be missed. Have you considered passing the site along to someone else to keep going?

…and will you be slipping off the mask and reveal your identity? Inquiring minds want to know.

[quote=“Soggy”]Thanks for your input KP. It will be missed. Have you considered passing the site along to someone else to keep going?

…and will you be slipping off the mask and reveal your identity? Inquiring minds want to know.[/quote]

I sure want to know! But why call it quits now? When the community is so starved for local news.

The Podunkian site acted as a portal to news and information sites, and actually didn’t report news per se.

Please don’t go :frowning:

I say we start a collection for him or her to keep it going after all it keeps me amused.

I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and our occasional verbal fisticuffs, ThePodunkian. I hope that you choose to remain an active member of HTMF. :smile:

appreciate all you have written Podunkian… gluck…

To KP, whoever you are (and wherever), thanks for the always interesting posts and collection of world news. I enjoyed your work, and wish you could have found a way to make it continue. Seven years is a long enough for a part-time gig that doesn’t pay. Maybe as newspapers crash and burn around our heads, world-wide, a way will be found to combine small-town local stories and global news on-line, and make a living. I can only hope it is not a press-baron and his team of accountants at the wheel…take care. I will think of you as one of the strikers in ATLAS SHRUGGED. High praise.

From this once proud merriman of journalism, I tip my cap to you. I have no idea who you are, still don’t care, and will never agree with your take on journalism… but may you enjoy the great Kwik-E-Mart line-up in the sky.

Thanks for the squishie cups!

From this once proud merriman of journalism, I tip my cap to you. I have no idea who you are, still don’t care, and will never agree with your take on journalism… but may you enjoy the great Kwik-E-Mart line-up in the sky.

Thanks for the squishie cups!

[quote=“BakerWriter”]From this once proud merriman of journalism, I tip my cap to you. I have no idea who you are, still don’t care, and will never agree with your take on journalism… but may you enjoy the great Kwik-E-Mart line-up in the sky.

Thanks for the squishie cups![/quote]

BakerWriter, did you not tell me once that you liked The Podunkian and you wish for me to say high to him or her if we met ? Well I will miss reading your comments and news which you shared with us FunSeekers. Best of luck and thanks once more.

I suppose it is true that “all good things must come to an end” sadly ! Thank you for informing us, provoking some of us but for the most part entertaining us and forcing us to give our brains a shake once in awhile ! All the best to you in the future and GOOD LUCK !

I will miss your contributions to out little Podunk town. The best of luck to you in
whatever endeavor you take on. If in the future you find it possible to resume
your blog, I would welcome your return. Thanks for the years of good information
and opinions.