Laser Printer needed STAT!

Anyone have a 2nd hand laser printer for sale?? I can spend $160 and I need it by 10am Sunday morning.

If not a laser printer, I need a deskjet or inkjet that is capable of printing many pages of black text, and with varying degrees of darkness.

Large deadline ahead?

Back to school sale starts monday… setup has to be done by close sunday… and our DM can’t fax a new price list to us as it would take 5 hours as the thing is FRIGGIN 'UGE!

We’ve gone though 6 Okidata POS’s in 6 months. Need something new.

Printing press could work.

Isn’t there a service in Rupert where you can download from the Net or Cd and print to laser?
We offer that service here & tho the demand isn’t big, it’s growing year by year and all revenue is good revenue…

[quote=“smartass”]Back to school sale starts monday… setup has to be done by close sunday… and our DM can’t fax a new price list to us as it would take 5 hours as the thing is FRIGGIN 'UGE!

We’ve gone though 6 Okidata POS’s in 6 months. Need something new.[/quote]

Try Excel Printing. They are pretty good. Ive gotten them to print and bind 50+ page manuals for less than $50. Dont know if they are open Saturdays’ though.

Problem is… we can’t save emails to disk, and can’t have them sent to someone else’s address, as it goes through head office and would take a few days.

Have them come down with a printer lol