Krazy Kristmas at the Tom Rooney Playhouse

Hi everyone -

We realize this is a very busy time of year, and you may all have your weekends booked up until the new year, but just in case you don’t…

Harbour Theatre presents the “Krazy Kristmas Karol Kabaret” at the Tom Rooney Playhouse on Dec. 12. The doors open at 7 p.m. and the music starts at 8 p.m. You’ll hear a steel-drum version of “Deck the Halls”, a hard-rock version of “Frosty the Snowman,” and a Sall Gibson version of “The Christmas Song.”

Admission is free for members and $10 for non-members.

Call/email if you have any questions. If we don’t see you, Harbour Theatre wishes you all a Merry Christmas (and a krazy one too, if you’re into that sort of thing).

Harbour Theatre
250-624-3626
harbourtheatre@gmail.com

are these just for adults? or kid friendly?

Judging by what I’ve heard from the musical acts, the show will be kid friendly until around 9 p.m. But if you’re over the age of 13, it should be fine for the whole night.

Put it this way: you’ll see worse stuff on Gossip Girl than you’ll see at the Krazy Kristmas Karol Kabaret.

-HTS

I hope we get to hear the Batman-related version of Jingle Bells, as well as the version of Joy To The World that celebrates the coup d’etat and fiery destruction of ones’ school…they were popular in my day as I recall…ahh good times