Kispiox Festival

I know you crazy party people are going to this thing. Do you know if there is a cost or anything. And does it go until Sunday or Monday. Like it matter, it’ll be over when we finally sober up.

No thanks… I’ll be in Terrace all weekend.

It cost us 95 bucks for the whole weekend, that covered camping fees and car on site fees for 2.

You can buy food there, and it’s cheap,or at least it was.

Kispiox rox. Unfortunately, I’ll miss it. 60 percent chance of rain this weekend in Terrace, NOT looking forward to shite weather.

If you go to the music festival, you’ll have fun. Everyone is really mellow, and you can dance like a mother and no one cares.

Yeah, my old man went last year and had a good time. He is going to be representing there agani this year.

I’m in the same boat as KAO though.

Eso Sr would rather go to Kispiox for the 2nd year in a row than represent the red?? WOW! I guess he’s really passed on the family jewels now huh?

Yeah, he’s not really into the competitive tournaments anymore. He loves to go camping, so he’d rather go with a small crowd to Kispiox than hard-party all weekend with a large group.

I only get two Saturdays off per year. Riverboat Days Saturday, and Labour Day Weekend Saturday.

I won’t get Labour Day weekend off unless I quit. Damn back to school retail madness!

LOL i know someone that quit there job to go!!!

[quote=“yngwie_69”]

LOL i know someone that quit there job to go!!![/quote]

couse they still live with mommy …right…I’m Sure smartass has bills to pay and is a much more mature then your friend who lives at home…I’m evil today…watch out!! :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Astrothug”]

LOL i know someone that quit there job to go!!!

couse they still live with mommy …right…I’m Sure smartass has bills to pay and is a much more mature then your friend who lives at home…I’m evil today…watch out!! :smiling_imp:[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahaha that’s a good one. I do have bills to pay… but I don’t pay most of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

The best part about Kispiox last year was mamaguroove and I don’t see them on the main lineup this year, so I don’t feel as bad about not going.

Actually the naked people at the river was pretty good too. Not good as in sexy naked but just the fact people had the balls (literally) to strip down and walk around. Weather was wonderful, and we didn’t have anything stolen.