Just call them McCailin

Anyone watch the presidential debate tonight?  This was one of my favourite quotes:

“John, you like to pretend like the war started in 2007,” Obama shot back. “You talk about the surge. The war started in 2003, and at the time when the war started, you said it was going to be quick and easy. You said we knew where the weapons of mass destruction were. You were wrong.”

I like this line

Thursday’s debate between Palin and Biden may prove to be interesting.  Here is a snippet from a recent interview between Katie Couric and Sarah Palin.  WTF? :smiley:

[quote]Couric: “You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?”

Palin: “That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It’s funny that a comment like that was kinda made to . . . I don’t know, you know . . . reporters.”

Couric: “Mocked?”

Palin: “Yeah, mocked, I guess that’s the word, yeah.”

Couric: “Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.”

Palin: “Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of.”[/quote]

Struggling hockey mom needs more ice time

I think Biden has the most to lose.  He could probably destroy her if he wanted to but he has to avoid looking ruthless to the new mother and grandma to be.  I’m sure he will bite his tongue more than once when she makes statements on foreign policy. 
It’s such a shame that, for once we see a woman involved, it has to be someone who is more ambitious than she is smart.

I wonder if the republicans have improve the technology of wiring their candidates.

If he can I think he should destroy her.  He will be doing America a service if he highlights her obvious shortcomings.  She’s playing in the superbowl of politics; she chose to accept the GOP VP nomination, thereby putting herself in the line of fire.  Why go easier on her because she’s a woman, mother, or grandmother to be? In my opinion Biden should go after her, trip her up, and illustrate his readiness to be President should the need arise.  He won’t gain any points by being nice, he will appear hesitant, ineffective.
This contest is winner take all.

Palin will need all the help she can get. :smile:

Palin as Ms. Teen South Carolina

or …

I bet Tina Fey is hoping she’s elected! 

LMAO.  Agreed.  She’ll provide ample material for the stand-up circuit.  Hilarious. :smiley:

I cant wait for the
Sarah Palin & Joseph Biden Vise Presidential Debate.

talk about walking into the lions den…

It’s just too bad that she didn’t say “The Russia” and “The Canada”!

Heh-heh.  Agreed.  That would have been perfect. :smiley:

Another article on Palin by Fareed Zakaria.  I can understand why the GOP is afraid.

Newsweek