Just a thought

Here is whats on the front page of the cbc website

Business leaders endorse Liberals Click to play
Leaders of the B.C.business community were front and centre on Friday, telling voters that a vote for the Liberals is good for business. FULL STORY

NDP promises more hospital beds Click to play
NDP Leader Carole James has promised that Surrey Memorial and Delta hospitals would each get an additional 20 acute care beds if she forms the next government. FULL STORY

I am too lazy to screenshot, but bc liberals… for business, ndp for the people… this lays it out pretty clear to me who are you voting for? business? or the people

Well im not a buisnessman, i am a union worker and I am STILL voting for Liberals.

A strong economy will inturn create better healthcare, education. A weak economy creates an overall weak BC.

A strong economy will attract people to BC, thus creating more of demand for essential services like education and healthcare, thus creating jobs in both of those fields.

When the economy is bad, people leave this province thus loweing demand for these essential services which results in lost jobs in both of these sectors.

And to add…Prince Rupert Regional Hospital nurses have absolutely NOTHING to complain about.

The hospital is overstaffed, today they had 5 LPN’s 2 SRN’s and 3 RN’s and only 15 patients. This is how it has been for months at the hospital, even the employees there say how overstaffed they are. I would hardly call this being understaffed and overworked with a huge patient load per nurse.

I know that health care is a major issue going into this election, but staff at PRRH have absolutely no reason to be complaining. They are not overworked in the least, their patient quotient is WELL WELL below the national average, they have a 25 bed capacity and only take 21 beds, which are NEVER ALL filled.

[quote=“Guest”]Well im not a buisnessman, i am a union worker and I am STILL voting for Liberals.

A strong economy will inturn create better healthcare, education. A weak economy creates an overall weak BC.

A strong economy will attract people to BC, thus creating more of demand for essential services like education and healthcare, thus creating jobs in both of those fields.

When the economy is bad, people leave this province thus loweing demand for these essential services which results in lost jobs in both of these sectors.[/quote]

So you think a government with policies similar to that of the US is good for the working man? thats foolish at best. A vote for “business” is a vote for the rich and against the working. Business is out to make money off of you by paying you as little as possible with as few benefits as possible. To think otherwise is silly.

A strong economy cannot exist when those working are not making enough money to survive. Just take a look at third world countries, shit take a look at the US how is their economy doing? want bc to do that well? :unamused: personally i hope for more from my birth place but thats just me.