JS McMillan

Did you burn down JS McMillan?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Michael Jackson’s kids are going to be messed up!

0 voters

JS McMillan.

What do we know about this place?

Is it old or new?

Is it a good place to work? Good Union? Nice perks?

Hell, I’ll never know… Because the Fucker is Burning Down right as I’m typing!!! :open_mouth:

I’ma go got some more pictures now. Once I figure out how to upload them onto this Intranet dealy, I’ll show you all.

Woot! There’s another big wood 'splosion!!! :smiley:

I used to play on that Haaackey team.

I think I’ma have to skip work because this is such an emotional day.

Fucksers…

Now I gotta post just to get this post back in the Swing of Things…

Ain’t nobody care that JS McMillan burnt down?!

How can I upload the pictars I took of the fire this morning onto the Intranet?

there is another thread on this subject in the rupert general forum.

I know there is… but I started this topic first… I just don’t know why it went into what ever forum this one’s in…

:open_mouth: Some of you people are wack. I bet your parents can’t wait for the day that you grow up. :confused: So insensitive and carefree. Must be nice.
JS McMillan contributes a pile of income for the town of Prince Rupert. This is going to have a drastic effect on the town. CanFisco, the Mill, JS McMillan, the Grain and a few other companies are what keeps the town going. Without these companies, Prince Rupert would simply be a port and there would be no need populate the area with people. I realize you are all just a bunch of smartasses, but maybe take into consideration that it is Christmas time and the employees of JS McMillan are going to suffer, as well as the other local business because of this.
I hope you all have very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Or if you rely on your parents like alot do, hope they have a prosperous one. I’m out…

[quote=“his_highness420”]:shock: Some of you people are wack. I bet your parents can’t wait for the day that you grow up. :confused: So insensitive and carefree. Must be nice.
JS McMillan contributes a pile of income for the town of Prince Rupert. This is going to have a drastic effect on the town. CanFisco, the Mill, JS McMillan, the Grain and a few other companies are what keeps the town going. Without these companies, Prince Rupert would simply be a port and there would be no need populate the area with people. I realize you are all just a bunch of smartasses, but maybe take into consideration that it is Christmas time and the employees of JS McMillan are going to suffer, as well as the other local business because of this.
I hope you all have very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Or if you rely on your parents like alot do, hope they have a prosperous one. I’m out…[/quote]

you’re gay too… we never said anything against the place.

Must be one of those old dudes where they see everything as an insult. Silly rabbit

Only Ninjas are fly. You isn’t fly.

[quote=“his_highness420”]:shock: Some of you people are wack. I bet your parents can’t wait for the day that you grow up. :confused: So insensitive and carefree. Must be nice.
I hope you all have very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Or if you rely on your parents like alot do, hope they have a prosperous one. I’m out…[/quote]

If you are judging the rest of the people on this website based on reading the above posts by Mr Charles_T… then you have a lot to learn. I don’t remember anyone saying anything negative about the plant or to anyone who might have worked there or even families of the people.

Anyone in their right mind know that this will have an impact on the already dwindling economy. But all we can do is hope that it will be up and running within a year and everything will turn out all right. Rupert will turn around. There are too many people that care about it to let it run itself into the ground. Getting a fresh city council will hopefully start the ball moving.

Oh… and offshore oil. Gotta have that. It’s done wonders for Atlantic Canada.

Alright, I guess I was just getting a bit defensive, my bad. I just wanted to make sure it was clear with everyone that without these sorts of companies, Rupert would have no reason to exist. That’s all. And yeah, I will make sure and not take any of the BS posts into consideration, knowing that some of them are meaningless chicken pecks.

[quote=“smartass”]
Oh… and offshore oil. Gotta have that. It’s done wonders for Atlantic Canada.[/quote]

it’s made St. John’s, Newfoundland a better place. St. John’s has led Canada’s growth (% wise) in the last 5 years.

But it’s not done wonders for Atlantic Canada. The rest of the region is still very poor. In Newfoundland, the offshore has just widened the gap between the city and the rest of the province.

Who has jurisdiction for oil offshore? The Federal government, not the province. They would get the tax dollars, not BC.

and the only jobs created for people from rupert would be by jobs in service industries people from here generally dont have the training to do the work so they will bring in others.