Joint Review Panel reduces Rupert from eight days to four

Early today the Joint Review Panel Panel released a revised hearing schedule for the Enbridge Northern Gateway, and the number of days in Prince Rupert has been cut in half while three villages have been added to the schedule.

thenorthernview.com/news/137568083.html

It shouldn’t take us four days to say NO anyway…

Not sure why the review panel even exists. If this is a political decision, and the decision’s already been made, then the process is a waste of time.

Has the government ever reversed a decision based on what such a review panel heard?

I think it’s clear to anyone who is paying attention that the people of Northwest BC don’t want anything to do with this project. The question is, does it matter what we think?

I ’ VE GOT THIS SINKING FEELING ABOUT ENBRIDGE

NO   PIPELINE
                       NO    TANKERS
                                      NO    PROBLEM

Obama set to reject Keystone oil pipeline: sources

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration was poised on Wednesday to reject the Keystone crude oil pipeline, according to sources, a decision that would be welcomed by environmental groups but inflame the domestic energy industry.

Sources familiar with the matter told Reuters the administration could announce its rejection of TransCanada’s Keystone XL pipeline late on Wednesday. But State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said later that it has not made a decision on the proposed pipeline.

Full article at
ca.news.yahoo.com/obama-set-reje … 52132.html

You know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. But where dose the grease come from? Sad to say but this pipeline is going to come through. The decision has already been made.

[quote=“Justin Case”]I ’ VE GOT THIS SINKING FEELING ABOUT ENBRIDGE

NO   PIPELINE
                       NO    TANKERS
                                      NO    PROBLEM[/quote]

Thumbs up! I hope you dont get offended if I use these in anti enbridge protests.

[quote=“chiefdave”]

[quote=“Justin Case”]I ’ VE GOT THIS SINKING FEELING ABOUT ENBRIDGE

NO   PIPELINE
                       NO    TANKERS
                                      NO    PROBLEM[/quote]

Thumbs up! I hope you dont get offended if I use these in anti enbridge protests.[/quote]

Its a T-shirt that I picked up somewhere downtown , your allowed to use whatever you choose . Maybe the fishermens hall has them or check NDP , if you want shit I will give you mine . You would probably have to clean it…lol

[quote=“Justin Case”]

Thumbs up! I hope you dont get offended if I use these in anti enbridge protests.

Its a T-shirt that I picked up somewhere downtown , your allowed to use whatever you choose . Maybe the fishermens hall has them or check NDP , if you want shit I will give you mine . You would probably have to clean it…lol[/quote]

Please do not give me your shit!

White House kills Keystone pipeline plan, but open to new route

Read more: canada.com/business/White+Ho … z1jr3c2OHi