Is LNG really dead or just Petronas project

Man, you are disgusting. I know many in Vancouver who struggle to find a place in the world’s most unaffordable place to live and they all have a career, yet here’s this Powell River guy with so much time on his hand bragging how much of a cash cow his Burnaby property is going to be…

1 Like

Ditto! Also Grant_G’s post is off topic.

How does one ignore someone’s post on here so they just don’t show up like on Facebook?

Hello Clowns and Clownettes…bragging, hardly…This property price escalation is sick…Driven by Chinese money and money laundering…$700k increase in assessed value in 2 years is insane…

I rage against this online…BC Liberals let this get way out of hand…Government looked the other way because they became accustomed to the revenue…Now what, Government needs this money or run deficits and debt…and who gets sacrificed…regular Canadians, regular folks…you can’t afford to buy a doghouse in GVRD…
How to fix it without crashing the market? you can’t…and now John Horgan…he has seen the provincial books and isn’t prepared to do anything about it…in fact it’s getting worse under Horgan…

Rural workers…save your money and pray…because once you are older, and tired, any chance of selling your rural home and moving to the warmer part of the province, closer to more medical services…you won’t be able to…

I wasn’t bragging…British Columbia as a province is sick…1 bedroom apartments in Vancouver…average price…$2000 per month…2 bedroom…$2200 per month…

My sister sold her home 4 years ago, a teardown rancher on a average lot in S Burnaby…she got $850k…She paid her bills, bought a new car and…she decided to rent until market cools, she was hoping prices would fall from the insane levels…

It didn’t happen…her teardown rancher was sold again last year for $1.3 million…4 years, her money dwindled, …Her and her family now can’t afford to get back into the market without having a $million dollar mortgage…Her kids grew-up in Burnaby…The only way she can get back in the market is to move deep into the Fraser Valley or the rurals…

Anyway…You …a few of you posters her at this form or so effing bitter…you attack me because you think I;m bragging…you are wrong(again)…BC is sick…an average Burnaby property …my assessment up to $2.7 million dollars…5 years ago it was…$900k…that is sick…by the way…where I live…the families are gone, the children gone, …houses are dark, empty…the only people you see are Chinese people, most who don’t speak English…

This is Trudeau…Harper…Christy Clark…Gord Campbell…and now John Horgan…These fucking politicians are nothing but liars…

Lastly…I’m happy in my skin…I don’t need a ton of money…I need enough to pay my bills…

This Chinese driven money laundering GVRD is dead for average Canadians…

Crashing the market is the only answer…John Horgan hasn’t got the guts, the integrity or desire to do anything about it except offer up lip service…

There you go folks…

Carry on…attack attack attack…shoot the messenger…

Good Day

Yet another fun post from the recycled Grant_G. Please attempt to post without insulting HTMF members. Thanks.

1 Like