Is it true or just another prince rumor?

If you move to where the jobs are isn’t that suppose to be here? So you work here at minimum wage, go to school at night that will take you 2 to 3 times longer to complete because you can’t attend full time, and if you are a single parent handle all day/night care for your child. That’s not a life style.

[quote=“uartz1949”]

[quote=“jesus”]

I didn’t know Steven Harper posted here.[/quote]

Yes you got me I’m definitely a right wing nutjob. How dare I suggest people who are able; take charge of their lives rather than cry for handouts.

Millions of people uproot their lives everyday in hopes of a better life many with less money and opportunities than the most destitute Canadians.

Bunch of entitled pussies is what you are.

PS. During the Las election I was Adrian dix. …

[quote=“uartz1949”]

If you move to where the jobs are isn’t that suppose to be here? So you work here at minimum wage, go to school at night that will take you 2 to 3 times longer to complete because you can’t attend full time, and if you are a single parent handle all day/night care for your child. That’s not a life style.[/quote]

No its not but it’s called sacrifice something we all do to get ahead. Are you saying you should be exempt because life’s too hard for you?

Short term pain long term gain. Apparently a concept not many people are aware of. Ive been working 240 hours a month to get ahead so go ahead tell me again how you can’t work and goto school at the same time. Again you’re a entitled pussy

Bunch of entitled pussies is what you are.

PS. During the Las election I was Adrian dix. …

I believe I hit a nerve.

[quote=“uartz1949”]Bunch of entitled pussies is what you are.

PS. During the Las election I was Adrian dix. …[/quote]

I believe I hit a nerve.

Yes Stephen Harper is certainly the worst thing I’ve been called on the Internet. I am deeply hurt I think I might cry.

Seems like someone is avoiding answering why they are entitled to a free ride with no sacrifice.

[quote=“jesus”]

If you move to where the jobs are isn’t that suppose to be here? So you work here at minimum wage, go to school at night that will take you 2 to 3 times longer to complete because you can’t attend full time, and if you are a single parent handle all day/night care for your child. That’s not a life style.

No its not but it’s called sacrifice something we all do to get ahead. Are you saying you should be exempt because life’s too hard for you?

Short term pain long term gain. Apparently a concept not many people are aware of. Ive been working 240 hours a month to get ahead so go ahead tell me again how you can’t work and goto school at the same time. Again you’re a entitled pussy[/quote]

When I am working in camp I put in 12 hour days away from home for up to 120 days straight, but I still have the belief that life owes everyone a chance. If our federal government collected all taxes owing from corporations that send their profits overseas we might not be having this conversation. The budget would be balanced and a surplus to cut your taxes.

How would this conversation change exactly? People would still be b itching they can’t get by because they are too lazy to get a better job or too stupid to move somewhere they can afford to live with the effort they are willing to put in.

This is not a governance issue it’s an issue of entitlement

You’re a perfect example of what people need to do to get ahead. Life owes everyone a chance, but you have to stand up and take that chance. That’s exactly what you’re doing.

On the other hand, there are lots in BC who bleat about how expensive it all is and the government should ‘do something’. The reality is there are lots of opportunities here, you just need to take them. We as taxpayers shouldn’t be subsidizing people who feel entitled to a certain lifestyle, but that can’t be bothered to earn it for themselves.

I believe I hit a nerve.

Yes Stephen Harper is certainly the worst thing I’ve been called on the Internet. I am deeply hurt I think I might cry.

Seems like someone is avoiding answering why they are entitled to a free ride with no sacrifice.

Where did you get people thinking they are entitled to a free ride with no sacrifice from Jesus? You seem to think the only people in need of affordable housing are lazy and have poor paying jobs, are you kidding me? Get your head out of the sand mate.

I believe I hit a nerve.

Where did you get people thinking they are entitled to a free ride with no sacrifice from Jesus? You seem to think the only people in need of affordable housing are lazy and have poor paying jobs, are you kidding me? Get your head out of the sand mate.

I got that from the other poster complaining how hard it’d be to work go to school and raise a family and how it’s no life. That is laziness and entitlement.

If those people got off their asses there’d be more room for those who actually need assistance. We need better elderly and disabled care aND less I don’t want to put in any effort care.

Any working/able person complaining about rent prices is an entitled jackass. Either buck up and get a better or second job or move somewhere you can afford to live. You aren’t owed whatever you consider to be fair rent where you want to live. But hey im all for getting a 500.00 per month condo in whistler if you’re offering.