iPod shuffle is huge lol!

Who Made Who ?

I made you, babe.

I impressed a kid today by asking how he liked his iPod shuffle that was around his neck. Apparently I’m the first person who actually knew what it was. Cute gadget.

[quote=“alistair”]

Did a little browsing on Apples’s website and checked out the techspecs for the shuffle, mini and Ipod.

And I believe the headphones are supposed to be the same.[/quote]

Bah he just likes to sound smart

Are i-pods cool :bulb:

so the ipod shuffle has been out for a little while now, is anyone familiar with any gripes or problems that may have arisen?

512megs seems pretty cool, thats 8 albums… never that far away from a computer am I?

I dunno, I never really liked the shuffles. Never ysed one so I am not full of aingst for them, just 512 mb isn’t near good enough for me. My 40gb lyra isn’t an iPod, but I like it.

im not super interested in a big ipod, or ipod-like thing, because im planning on beating the livin piss out of it.

Heh, I have a 20Gb 3rd gen iPod. 20Gb isn’t near enough for me. Neither is the battery life. I think I’ll be waiting a while before I upgrade to something else.

Im looking at the archoes the video / mp3 player also there is a new one from creative lab’s that is also nice. It would be so nice to down load all my import movies and other tv programs that i download and stuff them onto this little dude.

compusmart.com/Product/Defau … wDesc=True