iPhone screenshots

How else would you get sound ?

I wonder if you have to have a mac to install these features :smile:

Duh built in speaker, it has a setting for speaker or headphones or both, but no sound when choosing both.

that setting is on every ipod even the first ones
its for the click from the keyboard and the alarm beep for the timer and alarm clock
im sending this from my ipod
apple has started a new page with cool third party webapps for the iphone/touch

thanks will look for itā€¦

here you go.

apple.com/webapps/

check out the nametag one

Also meebo.com has an ipod chat aplet for aim, msn.Ā  Etc

i really dont think im going hack this, too bad they dont add some of the same docks like for the iphone.

are you posting to htmf from it yet?

Does the iTouch have built-in speakers?

nope.

nopeā€¦ my fingers too bigā€¦ im all thumbs

The iPhone does have built-in speakers, and I gotta say I use them quite a bit (especially for podcasts and stuff).

I have no idea why they left off the mail client on the iTouch.Ā  Iā€™ll bet itā€™s one of first 3rd party apps they hack into it.Ā  The mail program is awesome.Ā 

the touch unfortuonaly does not have speakers
but im sure that there are some small ones that will be made for it
i really like the touch

gmail has a moblile version of their mail app wich works great on the ipod touch
i use it every day for checking and composing emails

google.com/m/products

Have you ran jailbreak on your itouch, I found a easy installer for it, but have not done it yet?
I found this on another site.

This is a batch file that takes care of Jailbreak, installs Installer.app and patches the Springboard to enable scrolling. Windows Only.

I dont want to turn it in to a paper weight yetā€¦

On a somewhat related note Iā€™ll be very curious to hear if and when there is a work-around for the iphone update issue.  An ibrick would be a real drag.

my first post on the itouch, its cool its amazing how many places I can now post from; guess where im posting from?

Itā€™s already fixed.  iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index. ā€¦ =Main_Page

Right on. :sunglasses:

I noticed my calender is only read and not write, but there is a hack to make it run, but i need to run the jailbreak firstā€¦ damn those people at apple, they should have 3 party programs or at least their own, maybe in time their will be legit programs available. :smile: