iPhone 6+

I’m quite happy with my Samsung S5, but, I do like to try out new stuff. My contract is up next year and I’m looking for replacement options. I’ve looked at the specifications on the iPhone 6+ and I like what I see. My only concern is the hoopla surrounding bend gate. Has anyone experienced the 6+ bending? Is this a concern?

lol, no. It’s not a real thing. Unless you’re purposely bending it, or you’re very heavy and sit on it :smile:

Don’t sign any more contracts, and just buy the 6S when it comes out in September or October.

[quote=“MiG”]lol, no. It’s not a real thing. Unless you’re purposely bending it, or you’re very heavy and sit on it :smile:

Don’t sign any more contracts, and just buy the 6S when it comes out in September or October.[/quote]

Thanks, MiG. :smile:

If you want to stay with Android, check out the Nexus 6. No contract required when purchased direct from Google.

store.google.com/product/nexus_ … ign=nexus6

Got one and love it.

[quote=“katray”]If you want to stay with Android, check out the Nexus 6. No contract required when purchased direct from Google.

store.google.com/product/nexus_ … ign=nexus6

Got one and love it.[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation, katray. I’ll definitely take a look at that unit too. :smile:

I want the 6S but Bell’s asking $459 with a 2 yr contract

i mean the 6+ the one that’s already out…

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]I want the 6S but Bell’s asking $459 with a 2 yr contract

i mean the 6+ the one that’s already out…[/quote]

Wow. That is pricey indeed. Maybe the price for the 6+ will come down in a year.

The whole system is still a fraud and this federal interference to ‘make it better’ has made it worse.
Ending the 3 yr contracts mean your phone is subsidized over a 2yr max. The dollar went to shit, and Apple was the first to increase prices on their products (looked for a new Macbook - sorry, no way I’m paying over $3000)

There is no option like the one I have already. I’m allowed to continue it under the loyalty program, which means I’m paying the same $65 rate but it’s no longer subsidizing the cost of my iPhone4 - so in reality I’m paying more.
If I want an equivalent plan w 6GB it’s $130 a month, plus $479 for that iPhone6+
THANKS HARPER!
I will be looking for another supplier. It will only cost $100 thru Vistaprint to get all new business cards, stationery and signs if I must change my number.

You can always port your number :smile:

Never buy your phone from the carrier. Pay the manufacturer up front the full cost (and get an unlocked phone), then shop around. You’ll end up with a cheaper monthly bill, and in the long run, it’s cheaper than having a subsidized phone. And you’ll be free of contracts, and can switch providers at any time.