If Ted Turner invites you to dinner, maybe take a pass!

"Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals,"—Ted Turner fearing for the world after global warming…

I’ve gotten a lot better, though. It’s been a long time since anybody caught me saying something stupid."

Well that record has come to an end we guess. As the always quick to an opinion Ted Turner finds himself a tad controversial again…

( from  the blog a town called podunk,  click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 3635593155 )-

Because in all the famines that have been happening in the last few hundred years, we’ve seen so much cannibalism, right?

Famine and cannibalism don’t usually go hand in hand.  Ted’s just off his meds.

Besides, all you guys who don’t “believe” in global warming have nothing to worry about, right?

yes, we’ve been through that already.

Well as much sport as it is to pick out some of Ted’s more outrageous things, his interview with Charlie Rose actually wasn’t all for the loons.

He had some good points to make, when he wasn’t singing and such… (very strange man at times) anyways, if you’ve an hour to kill it’s an interesting show, just don’t meet up with him for lunch I guess…

charlierose.com/schedule/