IE Must Die!

resistance was futile. you have been assimilated…

For internet browser, i recommend Firefox, or opera.

I would go opera, but I don’t want to pay for it. Firefox 0.9.3 is out, and it seems a little more stable than 0.8, so I am sticking to my Mozilla.

i have found opera to be 9 times more ass-kickin’ than mozilla, for a bunch of different reasons…

i. mouse gestures come standard, and work much better than any of the mozilla extensions.
ii. the “wand” password rememberer is the bomb diggity. makes wands cool (again?)
iii. you can move the pieces of the browser around. for some reason i moved all my stuff but the “FILE / EDIT” bs to the bottom and I like it much more than when it was at the top.
iv. easier to turn on tabbed browsing that catches all new window calls instead into a tab.
v. faster -> much faster to start and it definitely renders pages and registers clicks much quicker.
vi. all the useless pieces of the browser are hidden out of my way, and all the funion pieces are hidden out of my way until i wish them to be revealed, then they jump conveniently to the front.
vii. opera helped clear my complexion up! and found me a date to prom.

and when it comes to paying for it… uhm, its the INTERNET, everythign is for free man.

I like your thinking, do you also wear an eyepatch with a skull and crossbones? o_O

For some reason… even Mozilla is being stupid lately. I go to open a page in a new tab, or click on a link, and it opens an empty page. I’ve checked these sites, and they open in IE, and they do open in Mozilla, just not all the time.

Is somethin outta sync or somethin? If it was just links I would kinda understand why it’s not working, but even copying and pasting the addresses in doesn’t work all the time either.

Did you update to 0.9.3?

I thought the latest version of Mozilla was 1.7.2 :astonished:

Mozilla 1.7.2, but FireFox is different.

I have 1.4. Guess I could update eh?

or give up on the internet. yep. that will work too.