Idle No More

I am just wondering what others opinions are on the Idle No More movement in Prince Rupert.
I just think that the group marching and getting kicked out of places such as the Mall and the Civic Centre, during the All Native Tournament do nothing, and in my opinion, do more harm than anything.

I’m over this “movement”.

When did they supposedly get kicked out of the Civic Centre?

So, “kicked out” is a bit of an overstatement, I would say, they were not “welcomed” into the Civic. My point is, why set themselves up, to get opposition from places like the All Native, or to get booted out of places like the mall

The Civic is a place for basketball players, spectators, coaches, volunteers during the All Native Tournament. There are also such charges as Trespassing. They where also not booted out of the mall. Please get your facts straight.

Booted out…asked to leave, kinda the same thing. That did happen at the mall.

Three mall security and two RCMP officers were on the scene and when one of the constables asked organizers to take the rally outside.

impeding - preventing movement; “the clogging crowds of revelers overflowing into the street”
clogging, hindering, obstructive
preventative, preventive - tending to prevent or hinder

A person who enters property with permission but stays after he has been told to leave also commits a trespass.