I was wondering why certain topics get closed

Here’s my suggestion from earlier this year;

locking threads = censorship
by Head Dissident » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 pm

why have a wasteland, if the Admins in their “great wisdom” have the authority to lock a thread? This is censorship… and I don’t believe anyone has the right to stop another person from publicly speaking their mind… perhaps the wasteland should be allowed to be “uncensored” … maybe even “view at own risk”… please, stop oppressing a person’s right to voice their opinion … even if it opposes your own views on things.

[quote=“Head Dissident”]Here’s my suggestion from earlier this year;

why have a wasteland, if the Admins in their “great wisdom” have the authority to lock a thread? This is censorship… and I don’t believe anyone has the right to stop another person from publicly speaking their mind… perhaps the wasteland should be allowed to be “uncensored” … maybe even “view at own risk”… please, stop oppressing a person’s right to voice their opinion … even if it opposes your own views on things.[/quote]

[quote=“Head Dissident”]Here’s my suggestion from earlier this year;

why have a wasteland, if the Admins in their “great wisdom” have the authority to lock a thread? This is censorship… and I don’t believe anyone has the right to stop another person from publicly speaking their mind… perhaps the wasteland should be allowed to be “uncensored” … maybe even “view at own risk”… please, stop oppressing a person’s right to voice their opinion … even if it opposes your own views on things.[/quote]

Perhaps Head Dissident, what’s makes you qualified to lecture HTMF admins when you’re known for making libelous remarks about an airport manager?

[quote=“hitest”]

Topic re-opened.[/quote]

Thank you

[quote=“Speedy”]

Topic re-opened.

Thank you[/quote]

You are very welcome. :smile: