I just won a million dollars

I just got this notification in my email today.  I didn’t even know that I had entered the contest.  Anyone want to buy my house cheap?  Once I get my winnings I am outta here.

YAHOO INTERNET LOTTERY RESULTS2010
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yahoo!! International Lottery Organization
Bangkok Branch Office
Address: 3 Rajdamnern Avenue
Bangkok 10200 Thailand

Yahoo! Mail announces you as one of the 25 lucky winners in the ongoing 12 Years Yahoo lottery Awardof the New Year Held on 11th 0f February 2010.

All 25 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, consequently, you have been approved for a total pay out of ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ( $1, 000. 000.00USD)

woohoo make sure you do everything they ask  :unamused:

Can I borrow two bucks ?    :-D

Awesome.  You’ll just need to give them your bank PIN number and you’ll be rich.  Then they’ll direct deposit the million for you.  :smiley:

Illywacker, you can get your lottery winning right here:

consumerfraudreporting.org/Y … oSwiss.php

Thanks, I was wondering who I could report it to.

Its a scam like the Nigerian scam.

Well if anyone would know about scams, ajaye would be the one!

Now we know where all the money from the city coffers went…

I’m very smart OK jealousy wont get you know were.

This ought to be an oxymoronic type of statement

Perhaps, but your grammar and spelling stink!  :imp:

life’s a bitch isn’t it?

Don’t take life too seriously ajaye, instill a bit of humour in it…it’s better for the soul.

So, today in my Spam folder was a personal letter from the Right Honourable Gordon Brown, Prime Minister of Great Britain.  He has 2 000 000 pounds with my name on it and he wants to deposit it directly into my bank account. 

I can’t believe the luck I’m having with money these days.

LOL, better cash that check fast by May 6th he may not be PM anymore and all his old debts won’t be honoured.

What name did he use? 

I got one from some South African dude with a name I cant pronounce  :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and citywest wants my password so they can update the network! lol email scams are so easy to spot! I hope noone on here got suckered into it!!