I assure you, it's much more serious than that

I said:

Was the goal disallowed?  Yes it is a fact.
Was it a questionable call?  Yes  I think I’ve proven my point but you seem to have a mistery video that was taken from the assistant referee’s helmet cam that proves otherwise but you don’t want to share ( and I don’t care).
Would it have been a black mark ?  Yes because it is my opinion and that’s what I still think despite your weakened argumentative skills.

You’re the fish that had to hit this bait and start this whole thing.  Heck you even started a whole new thread just for it.

You’re saying that it would have been a black mark if they had lost because of a call that you think is questionable?

So how about this?  Would it have been a black mark if they had won because of a lack of the same call?  ie:  if they won because the offside wasn’t called?  That would have been ok with you?

Ah the fishing is good.  French, and can’t decide which side you’re on!

You’re unwilling to say it wasn’t offside, because you fear that I can prove it was.  You’re unwilling to say it was offside, because then you’d have to take back everything you said about it being a questionable call.  

You’re stuck!  Well, the typical French method is to claim neither side, or both sides.  Then get all up in a huff and go home, empty handed, blaming everyone else :smile:

I don’t feel that I am stuck. I feel I explained my case quite clearly (well maybe not by your definition of the word). 

I’m not the one who said

and then said

So you are flipping and flopping more than a mackerel stuck on a fishing boat deck. 

If you want to consider that you ** clearly ** won this argument, then be my guest but your definition of that word is still…questionable.

:confused:

Dudes, it’s just soccer. 

You tell them futuregirl,  :-D as I watch pick after pick after pick exit this crazy little tournament a timely reminder that it’s just soccer.

And for some teams apparently not even very good soccer! :imp:

I’m lookin’ at you France, Italia… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hence the title. 

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it’s much more serious than that.

Just watch tennis.

Soccer would be much better if it were hockey.  :imp:  :smiley:

If htmf had a “like” button, I would have clicked it.