HTMF - Seafest Tug-a-war Team?

The BBC rules. I can get a lot of information of their site. I’ve used it over the past 3 years for studying etc.

I found a fun type of game. How well do you know the order of the English Monarchs?

tinyurl.com/3fs7m

so who else wants to tug?

I’m surprised no guys have asked what it is exactly that you want to tug. hehehehe :laughing: Sorry I guess I have a mind in the gutter.

i think it would be fun to be in the tug-o-war but im gettin my tonsils taken out that weekend :frowning: :angry:

Sounds like you’re going to have your own tug-o-war.

http://blackcat.clarence.com/archive/images/nerd.gif

[quote=“Dave”]

Sounds like you’re going to have your own tug-o-war.[/quote]

oh i know eh … kinda scared to get em out…

well my image isnt working so nevermind

When you’re looking for people to perform feats of strength, it’s always a good idea to check htmf first. flex I think next year I should assemble an all girls team that will handily defeat you. Hmm, I’d look real good in a skirt.

So you wanna be a girl eh Ivan?? So is that where you have been for the last few months? Were you busy with your make-up applications and dress fittings?

( hate is a strong word!)

I’ve been staying at a logging camp for the past two weeks. There’s no computers there, that means no internet, and that means I’ve been suffering terribly.

oh my a camp just littered with men. Atleast they had one woman around.

you guys r so mean

hehe

miss danroth is hot

My pants were ripped to shreds from my corks, so when someone asked for shit tickets, I cut the pants into shorts and gave him the bottoms. Shortly afterwards, the crotch tore and I was left with a skirt, which I wore over my longjohns for over a week. I learned to appreciate the breeziness on my nether regions that only a skirt offers.

The skirt looked very interesting as well. The ripped crotch hanging down on the front made it look tribal. It was quite distinctive and very masculine in appearance!

Holy shit dude.

[quote=“Ivan”]My pants were ripped to shreds from my corks, so when someone asked for shit tickets, I cut the pants into shorts and gave him the bottoms. Shortly afterwards, the crotch tore and I was left with a skirt, which I wore over my longjohns for over a week. I learned to appreciate the breeziness on my nether regions that only a skirt offers.

The skirt looked very interesting as well. The ripped crotch hanging down on the front made it look tribal. It was quite distinctive and very masculine in appearance![/quote]

you scare me.

I’m presuming “shit tickets” is the not-so-white-trash way of saying toilet paper?

Yep.