How old do I look? tinyurl.com/2q4b2

mid 30s

I say 32.

24?

Nailed it! Woo!

People seem to think I’m 21.

Lucky you, some people guess 26 for me :frowning:

Post your links!

Hey smartass. I know you’re as old as my sis if not a few months older. But the real question is how old am I?

[quote=“Lemrac”]

Hey smartass. I know you’re as old as my sis if not a few months older. But the real question is how old am I?[/quote]

Depending on when your birthday is… 19 or 20.

And yeah, I’m a few months older than her. My birthday is in the summer.

You know I think I have a spacehog cd that used to be yours that i took from her room.

Spacehog? I don’t think that was mine… that sounds more like something Shaun would have listened to.

well latley ive been getting the whole (25 thing) but not true at all :stuck_out_tongue:
1984 baby! only 20

and mig id say… 33

Tim is just a young’n.

Yeah smartass it had your name on it.

Really?? Well that’s weird. I don’t ever remember listening to that crap.

yeah and almost older then you carm, damn january babys lol

spacehog had a few good songs!

[quote=“timbits”]well latley ive been getting the whole (25 thing) but not true at all :stuck_out_tongue:

and mig id say… 33[/quote]

There is no way I would have guessed you were 25. You have such a baby face!

[quote=“timbits”]yeah and almost older then you carm, damn january babys lol

spacehog had a few good songs![/quote]

pffft Jan babies my ass!

Feb 1st all the way! Sucks cause the Columbia shuttle blew up that day last year. I may have mentioned this before but what makes that really creepy is that when my brother was born Jan 28th, the Challenger shuttle blew up.

[quote=“Prudence”]

[quote=“timbits”]well latley ive been getting the whole (25 thing) but not true at all :stuck_out_tongue:

and mig id say… 33[/quote]

There is no way I would have guessed you were 25. You have such a baby face![/quote]

haha thanks.
i dunno if thats good or bad