How Citywest is ripping off cellular customers $6.95 each month

probably not, is my guess. Text messaging has been out for so long, yet they still have not upgraded, HOWEVER they take $6.95 per month from you. IM VERY sure that they can afford the money now to buy this hardware and license to do this, yet they have not. I know a few people that will be leaving, i bet rogers shows up and so many people convert.

I just changed my phone plan, 500 daytime minutes plus unlimited evenings and weekends $50 month, yep i too get charged the $6.95 access fee, however i personally love rogers good service good phones and just good all around.

I’ve been talking to a good friend there up in rupert, been talking about how horrible the speed are up there, why do people keep paying it ? why has no one done any thing about it ?

Jase

i went in there to ask about the digital cable I asked if I had a box would it work they said no you would need to bring it in and it would have to be programmed to work plus it had to be the same model I’m not buying anything close to 700.00 unless it’s a P3, So I have been watching eBay, I then asked about deals when you have all their services, I was told were working on that, which I replied “bullshit, you should have had something already, as we need to go through citywest, for phone, cable, internet and cell phone. There are no package dealsâ€

[quote=“Astrothug”]
i went in there to ask about the digital cable I asked if I had a box would it work they said no you would need to bring it in and it would have to be programmed to work plus it had to be the same model I’m not buying anything close to 700.00 unless it’s a P3, So I have been watching eBay, I then asked about deals when you have all their services, I was told were working on that, which I replied “bullshit, you should have had something already, as we need to go through citywest, for phone, cable, internet and cell phone. There are no package dealsâ€[/quote]

We don’t have a choice right now so we pay.  Maybe with Rogers coming we will have a better choice with better speeds.  Time will tell.

Jason I pay over 250.00 a month, for everything, abit much Im sure, what kind of prices are you talking about, I sure would like to know, thanks