Hoshq is at Burning Man

When Hoshq was in town, he told me he was driving down to the Burning Man festival in Nevada.

Yesterday, he sent me an e-mail with a photo attached.  “post this on htmf!” it said.

So here it is!

You can read more on his blog:  hoshq.com

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

It’s hard to decide whether to laugh or cry! 

Heh, looks like fucking fun though!  I want to go to this!

You go dude!!

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”] Heh, looks like fucking fun though! I want to go to this!
[/quote]

Do what? Spank a fat guy?

I’d love to go to Burning Man.

Yeah!

Next year we all rent an RV and drive down to Burning Man, what say ye?

Yeah but if you were at burning man you’d have to see him naked.  Tramatizing? Yes. Fun? No.

Just so long as I don’t have to hook up the sani dump.

Mike

Would someone please convince me not to send this far away in the Wasteland???

No, seriously, hoshq e-mail me and asked that it be posted.

It’s not THAT bad, is it?

Pretty tame by burning man standards, anyway.  But if you think it’s too offensive, you can move it :wink:

:wink:

Note the sign in the pic

Have I been expertly trolled?

My Eyes, oh my eyes…aaagghhhhh…

I’ll bring the drugs! 

And you’ll need good drugs to take you to a different plane if the above pic is any indication of what reality is like there.  I’ve been told that beer does the same.

Isn’t Burning Man the biggest “lets get completely weird and do the weirdest stuff imaginable and not look weird to anyone here” kinda thing?  As an outsider, I’d call a lot of those people some pretty funny names, but I’m sure everyone there thinks they’re all the greatest.

Peace Love Dope, and all that crap.  I’m sure that picture of hoshq is tame compared to what else is going on there.

Frankly I think it would be refreshing to be at a place where no one would judge you for your weirdness and you could just let it all hang out. (Literally and figuratively)

I can totally see what draws people there.

Mike

“id jus go thayr 4 nak3d chix”