Home Hardware Prince Rupert/update

Don’t just check the Classifieds. Philpott normally had an which could appear anywhere in the newspaper.

Cehck out the Sally Ann … they seem to have lots of skis perhaps yours may be in there?

Good luck

We went to that garage sale(sorry) it was though…didn’t see any skis! Didn’t buy anything either… a futon was the only big item that I had seen… Good luck!

Thats great can you give me a call I just have a cupple of things to ask you.This would realy help me>If you want you can come to my store to talk to me our I will come to you. The last few people I got statments from only took abought 10/15 mins It would realy help me out

RE people whos stuff was sold at home hardware grage sale.I would like all the people that got a hold of me and wanted me to walk them through the process filling a small clams court action.I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can.As far as my situation goes we are still waiting to go to court that will be in december.I hade talked to a few people about taking there owen legal action and we were going to wait until after my case,but we should pobably start soon to get all the waiting part over with.SO please everybody who said the wanted to my help just give me a call and we can start.

You know I have to say, I dropped by that garage sale and the items being sold there were absolute garbage. Trinkets that were dusty, dirty and worthless. I can understand family ornaments etc. but really???

Small claims court for what I saw…sounds like someone trying to get a quick payday at the expense of a new business while they didn’t follow through in due diligence to compensate the business for services already rendered. Starting to see alot of this BS in town.