Hold old are you anyway

Back in the 60’s … I knew you were OLD Astro but I never figured you to be THAT old.

Wow, just how old are you anyway?

min 40’s  In April

Okay…so you’re a young guy. :smiley:

hehe ya sure is…
and with a 16 month old girl … running around…its all fun and games until my heart misses a beat…lol

Been there, done that.  I was your age when we had our second child.  We are very happy, but, it was tough doing the sleepless night thing in your mid-forties:-)

you sound like my biological dad, who i just met…I have a 16 year old sister I just met…

at least you don’t look that old astro  :smiley: :wink:
and you definatly dont act like it either, lol  :wink:

Still take her to the pool often? Gotta say–really impressive you started when she was so teeny tiny. Most parents make their kids afraid of the water and they’re doomed to fail the first few level of swim lessons a few times because they’re too afraid to try new things.

And mid 40s isn’t old. It’s–ripe.

Then think of me as the perfect peach…

:smiley:

50 here:-)

As long as he doesn’t smell ripe it’s all good.

I’m 20. Wow you guys are old  :unamused:

I’m kidding. Older is better anyways. I’ve never fully appreciated spending time with people my own age. I grew up around adults.

I guess i should feel young at 26.

I’m the same age as Jesus was when he died.  At least, according to Clarice Starling in Hannibal…

20… yes I’m honest.

27 here.

Also 27.

I’m way too fricken old. 

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS WITH YOUR ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC AND YOUR DRUGS!

I’m 35.

thirtysomething…getting closer to fourtysomething  :cry: :confused: