Hockey hockey hockey hockey!

Ok so I’m watching the hockey game USA vs CANADA and I just want to know who decided on the Canadian uniforms.
:open_mouth:
Do we want to look retro? From far off the yellow jerseys look like they have big red lips on them.

Yummy :unamused:

ps. two bags of cherry blasters and a 3 shots of espresso = my leg won’t stop shaking

[quote=“Canadian Press”]Canada’s players surprised the soldout Bell Centre crowd by hitting the ice wearing gold jerseys for Tuesday’s World Cup of Hockey opener against the United States.

They wore them in tribute to the 1920 Winnipeg Falcons - Canada’s first gold medal winning team in Olympic hockey history.

The replica vintage jerseys, worn only for Tuesday’s game, were described as `antique gold,’ continuing Hockey Canada’s effort to honour past Canadian teams. Last season Hockey Canada launched similar jerseys for Canada’s national teams of the 1970s.

We really thought we wanted to do something special for the Falcons,'' Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson said Tuesday.The buzz in the dressing room is unbelievable.’’

The gold jerseys had `Canada’ written on the back instead of the players’ names, and had a red Maple Leaf on the front.[/quote]

I’m glad to know you get sugared up at both your jobs :stuck_out_tongue: Your peaches are gone by the way.

The uniforms seem to work anyways.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Beep!

I wrote the following somewhere else:

[quote]Ah stop with the american bashing!
I completely understand where you’re coming from because I sense these same feelings of wanting the usa to lose whenever I watch them. However, if we distance ourselves from this for a bit, we can see how wrong this is.
[/quote]

I can sense those feeling right now as I am watching the hockey game. Maybe I should have said something like…

I live for hockey.

However: I also live for parallel parking.

Canada pwnd teh yankees.

As for the uniforms… you are an idiot. 1920’s style is the shit!

Forget hockey, pro football is now starting! Go Bills!

[quote=“Prudence”]

[quote=“Ghost3x”]Canada pwnd teh yankees.

As for the uniforms… you are an idiot. 1920’s style is the shit![/quote]

I want to be the idiot!!![/quote]

Aren’t you already?

Is it just me, or is that post missing?

[quote=“hoshq”]

I want to be the idiot!!!

Aren’t you already?[/quote]

You have been since day one, but yes, I’m next in line.

That so wasnt as great as you thought it would be when you posted it.

[quote=“Prudence”]

I want to be the idiot!!!

Aren’t you already?

You have been since day one, but yes, I’m next in line.[/quote]

Um, no, but I am as of this week inoculated against Yellow Fever.