Hey Mig

Hello Mig you still out here? I managed to get a that connection I was talking about via laptop…Almost everything is going fine, except that I cannot connect to the file sharing programs like limewire or stupid Kazaa…

Must be a config problem?

:smiley:

No… the problem is kazaa sucks. Don’t use it.

Yeah, my connection says 54 kb per second and the surfing speed is way slow. Slower than 56 k??? Would it be that the server has lots of pc’s feeding off of it?

If I were at Tim Hortons with the lap, should the surfing speed be fast? :confused:

Yes i still use it and man it bites. Any better porgrams?

I can’t remember the last time I downloaded some without a torrent.

i dunno kazaa lite k++ has worked fine for me although i prefer torrents, but if i can’t find stuff through torrents, my kazaa works well enough, just a bit slower

Road trip to New York to see “The Last Starfighter: The Musical”?

I think so.

http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/000059.html

[quote=“kingwolf13”]Hello Mig you still out here? I managed to get a that connection I was talking about via laptop…Almost everything is going fine, except that I cannot connect to the file sharing programs like limewire or stupid Kazaa…

Must be a config problem?

:smiley:[/quote]

What kinda connection? wireless?

I stick to limewire. LW detects corrupted files, which is an added bonus.

Limewire also installs Limeshop (which is spyware or adware) doesnt it ? It annoys the hell out of me other than that its a fairly decent program

Yep lime wireis okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Had no probs there…

But stick with the torrents @…

hmmmmmmmmmmm you people all ready know… :unamused:

and yep, it is a wireless… :open_mouth: