Here comes Santa Claus..!

That goalkeeper is asking Santa for some defense…

exactly its not like many of our stores has what staples or cdn tire has and cant go there without getting some kfc or a&w or dairy queen lol

I’m in… :smiley:

the prices at walmart are not that much cheaper than whats in town.  Yay I save a whole 49 cents on my laundry soap by going to walmart…but i dont find it worth the drive at all.  Maybe if your buying the bargain walmart brands than its cheaper, but with that you can just buy the no name yellow label crap.  i hate walmart and I hate that ppl in this town assume that everything is cheaper in terrace, zellers is practically the same price.

maybe we are buying different items because i know for a fact i save more than 49 cents at walmart. plus cdn tire and staples carries way more than the source or say rona and home hardware for comparison.i’ll buy toys electronics clothes , linens everything from walmart because they are quite a bit cheaper and the selection is there. they have thousands of stores opened up for a reason not because of this imaginary 49 cent savings you think is there. but here you are entitled to shop where ever you want and at the end of the day i know who has more money in savings. :smiley:

It’a a Road Trip…it’s the only way outta town, it’s the best way to clear your head of the daily grind, it’s fun to shop at a different store for "f " sake…whoop whoop…
Shop local they say…hhmmmmmmm, sometimes we need a little more.

That’s exactly the way to look at it…A Road Trip with benefits… :smiley:  Great to get out of here for a day, real nice !!!

Yup, I shop in Terrace 1-2 times a week…  now if someone was smart they’d set up a gift shop half way with gas, snacks, and good hours of operation, they’d make a killing.

kasiks wilderness resort is halfway lots of signs saying its there. nice little restaurant . and i think theres gas still there

Hey decker, I have always wondered what the Resort was like.  Is it open all year and are you able to just go and have a bite to eat? I always assumed you had to be a visitor at the Resort to have access to it.  It must be beautiful in there especially this time of year or when there is a little snow on the ground. Do the owners mind if you wander around and play tourist?  Love to know…Thanks    :smiley:

Kasiks has a Great assortment of “cute” food, Right now they are having Sunday breakfast’s for $5. includes your toast, egg’s and a few other good food groups, and its good  :smile: They also have trail’s that you can walk along as well. it is such a nice place, and people just drive right past :smile: they are Also on facebook and it explains everything what they have and pic’s as well :smiley:
This is there group:
facebook.com/home.php#/group … 9839535635

They are only open thursday - sunday this time of year.

Thanks everybody… :smiley:  It’s a little hidden treaure isn’t it?  Have to go by for sure, great food by the looks of the pics and some great photo ops…Thanks !!!

nice plug for the Kasiks …we have never stopped in there. Drive right on by, look left, oh ya, and keep cruising to Terrace. We are now going to turn left at the Kasiks resort, go on in and order up some breakfast. Nice break on the way, cool
Thanks for letting us know. I will tell others too… :wink: