Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here

Hello, I am Helen!.
And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum hackingthemainframe.com I’m not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section,
so if it’s in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl). I just loved this topic.
Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I’m also one of those people who enjoy to discuss “General Chat”.
In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I’ll glad read all new information about this topic
Thanks a lot…!!
Helen V. Beden.

Hello Helen,

I’m BigThumb.
I’m not new here.

Welcome

i enjoy to discuss ass well.

Welcome.  Where are you located?  There are some pretty good discussions here.

[quote=“jyoung”]
There are some pretty good discussions here.[/quote]

There are?

Sounds like a robot.

So does this:

Proof it’s a robot:

tinyurl.com/22yy46

and

tinyurl.com/yqnjya

Now if we could find out the point of the robot…

I thought about that.  I wondered if they were legit posts.

It could be testing your registration system on the server.  That is, some spammer sends out lots of bots looking for weaknesses in systems.  I’d ban the bot if "she " doesn’t reply to her first post

Gad damn!  It’s like Westworld up in this mutha.

Yeah, I kinda thought Helen didn’t sound too legit, but I wasn’t sure about the other one.  I did check the posting time to see if they were close to each other because they both seemed suspicious.

And I thought we’d get into a lovely discussion about STUFF.
I agree with George Carling, we have too much STUFF

I love Carlin, he rules:-)

Personally I like that Carling guy. He’s got all that beer.

Not unless he buys it from the beer store like the rest of us.
Carling got assimilated by the Borg. Or in it’s current manifestation Adolf Coors and Eva Molson.
jeez, now I really want a Black Label. Do they even still sell it? (guess you can tell I’m not much of a beer drinker anymore…)

No but we can guess that you’ve been a beer drinker for many many, brown stubby years!!! :unamused:

Black Label, man that’s a ancient lager of a particular age group heh!

Stubbies were “Green” before there even was Green! :smiley:

I remember my Dad drinking “Ubyssey” before there were stubbies…

Next time you are in Rupert, just go over to the Ocean View.  They have Black Label on tap.  I’ve never drunk it myself, but I remember my dad drinking it when I was a kid.

Had a friend worked at the old Carling-Okeefe who knew the sales & delivery schedules. They would buy the small daytime crowd a Black Label when they filled a pub order.
So we’d walk down Kingsway on a pub crawl, making sure to get to each pub five minutes before the salesman…

Damn, now I know I’ve been drinking too much Sleezmans!