Hello folks!

**Do u accept new comers from Middle East …
particularly from Palestine ?

I don’t wanna push my self in-between, but I guess u’d love to share ur thoughts and ideas with a Palestinian,Arab Muslim girl.

am I welcome here :unamused: **

Everyone is welcome here… as long as you have a sense of humor.

**yeeeeehaaaaa !!!
am the queen of humor

thx for replying dear smart **

Welcome, Palestinian baby!

My last Palestinian friend died a couple of years ago, though he lived for many years here in PR. Glad to have your perspective here.

Whether the bodies on the TV screen are Palestinian or Israeli, it makes me equally sad.

Whereabouts do you live?

[quote=“Soggy”]Welcome, Palestinian baby!

My last Palestinian friend died a couple of years ago, though he lived for many years here in PR.[/quote]

am sorry to hear that :cry:

thx dear, am glad to be here as well :smiley:

same here, there is a room for every single person on this earth, I wish if they just understand this fact ! :frowning:

well, I was born in a Refugee Camp in Jordan, but I’ve been living in Dubai for 22 years now :smiley: makes me sound so old … huh ? 8)

I have a friend thats living in Dubai. He’s a black model that has a G35 infiniti and is a lady’s man.

It’s also funny because I’m actually not making that up.

[quote=“mEtHaD”]I have a friend thats living in Dubai. He’s a black model that has a G35 infiniti and is a lady’s man.

It’s also funny because I’m actually not making that up.[/quote]

Infiniti G35 are fast car’s AND they look SWEET!

yea man, I plan on owning a car like that someday there awesome.

Just drop in a twin turbo kit and new rims and rubber and a nice audio setup : O )

ANd lots more the engine…

Sounds expensive… I’d just spend the extra grand on the 6MT sport model. The extra 20HP and 6th gear, tuned suspension etc, etc really help the G cars strut their stuff. However, since the G35 is on the same chassis and such as the 350Z, I would probably try and get myself the Nissan. I just think it looks better, not to mention everyone and their dog’s seem to be driving the G’s now. I have only seen one 350Z in Kelowna since I moved here.

the Nissans are nice. the 350Z i was just reading in my mag that you can push 850 out of that engine with out removing it from the car: O )

Cam
Nos Twin turbo new air intake new injector’s ect ect the list goes on…

I saw a nice one here in victoria go pretty good wish i had my cam at the time : O )

Man, I can’t believe it! The thread gets carjacked …

Yea but you could always just slash its tires with a bad post and just make it stop dead.