Heads Up!

Two comments: (1) I guess I’m showing my age, but once the word “slutâ€

I often find myself typing the things I think, but normally would not say out loud. I like it when people share such thoughts for entertainment purposes.

I swear less online than in person.

I swear a fuckload less online than I do in person.

what’s wrong with profiling? I mean think about it, aren’t you suspicious of people seeking martyrdom so they can spend eternity with 7,000 virgins? Really wouldn’t just a handful of total sluts be way more entertaining?

I personally dont have any problem with racial profiling, even if I was a minority I wouldnt feel any different if I had nothing to hide. Shit probe my home, and put bugs in my house, but I dont think his point was the the sluts. I think his point is; arent you afraid of fundamentalist’s in general; whether they’re muslim, jewish, catholic or any other form of “religion”. It doesnt matter what form of religion they belong to, its the fact that they are crazy nutties who make one excuse right after the other to make their car bombings and human bombings seem fine. These fundamentalist muslims claim its for Allah, when a true muslim does nothing to hurt one another let alone themselves. These “muslims” (when really they are fundamentalist militiamen) are full of shit. They use one poor excuse right after the other. If you’re too ignorant to see that Saddam and Bin Laden are a threat to the US and the rest of the world, you need to get some glasses because Saddam used Genocide as an excuse for killing 300,000+ of his own people, and Bin Laden claims he was behind 9/11, and no matter what the US did to them gives them no right to kill 3000+ innocent people. They have no reguard for children, innocent people, or anyone and if you think they have a right to go ahead and kill jews because “they owned that peice of land first” or any other rediculus reason, go cry about else where, its rediculus that people go and kill thousands of people for years upon years because they owned that land first.

Sorry, but you are wrong… and you know why I can say that… because I have the freedom to do so. If you want to give up one of your fundamental freedoms (the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want in your own home). Then go for it but I will not give up mine.

It is pathetic how many people are giving away their freedoms out of fear of death. Many people died to give you the freedoms being taken away and you take it as nothing. Osama Bin Laden can suck my dick ill crash an airplane into him before i give up my freedom.

In closing

Fuck you George W. Bush.

The big challenge with racial profiling is that it leads to false positives. That is, identifying more persons fitting your profile than those who really fit your criteria.

Okay then. We won’t use racial profiling. We’ll use sexual profiling. Round up everyone who wants to wait until they’re dead to have sex and composte them into petroleum!

It might be martyrdom there, but they it’s a kind of necrophilia here.